Reviews for A Flower Like No Other
Goven chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
why don't u writte more ot is really interessting :)
Vivi30 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I'm bummed that this is a one shot cose this is so good!I hope you add more Fleur/Hermione fics, I love that couple.
Chimamireyuki Hiroya chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This was sweet. It makes me want to read more Fleur/Hermione.
FRA chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
ABSOULOUTLY PERFECY
GB Keeper chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I like this story and I love this pairing. Wish there were more HG/FD stories out there.
Hoshi-chan1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Beautiful writing. I'm definitely in accord, there are not many fics featuring this cute couple.
TheAgonyofBlank chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
So cute! I wish you'd continue!
shadowglove chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Great fic...but of course i have a very big complaint...TOO SHORT! Write more?
silent-voices chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Beautiful. _
Dragon-fighter505 chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
pretty good
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
great fic

very good

i'm bummed that this is a one shot, but i'll deal
Everbay chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
I hope you add more Fleur/Hermione fics, I love that couple. I've tried a hand in writing my own.. needed a muse and I found this. My only complaint, is that it's short :( Otherwise, great job.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
I adore your style.
Elementsofmine chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Gah! *faints dead away* Okay, I wrote a review for you, and then my comp deleted it. CURSE YOU COMPUTER! *weep* It was like, two pages long! Oh grz, will just have to make a shorter one due to the time. Jeez...-_-;...57 stories? And here I am, proud of my measly 6. You might know me as elementalspirit from animespiral (see? see the name similarities? Huh? Do ya? do ya? do ya?). Anyways, I totally agree on the pairing, even though I can't say I've ever really given it much thought. Hmm...it's a good one through. I really hope J. continues putting Fleur in her stories! Completely agree with you on flames. What irritates me most is that a lot of stories (Really, go on animespiral and look around) have over a hundred reviews, maybe even 200, and are extremely poorly written; spelling, grammer, the whole plot. Kabloosh, down the sewer drain. And yet they still have hundreds more reviews then me, so *sigh* guess i shouldn't be complaining too much. Hope you update soon, tata!
xXEtherealXx chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
THE END? you have to be joking! i need MORE! please continue i need to read more! this is going on the fevorites list ;) great job! D