Reviews for The Bet
Crushcrush12 chapter 1 . 1/1
No sé como expresar lo mucho que me encantó.
themergitonian chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Good story
Penghost chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Well, that is one of the best scenes about them getting together.

I liked most that Harry had the nerve to challenge Hermione like that. Just brilliant.
I will read more of your story's for sure.

Thanks for your time.
medstudent1026 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
awww!
CherryHeart16 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Awww ... this is such a sweet one-shot. :)
Robert Dixon chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Great story

I really liked the reality of it, it wasn't just the "i love you x" and "i love you too y" right away thing.

Wasn't really an AU or OC type thing as well i'm a harry potter fanatic and although i don't think they'd (Harry and Hermione) act like this they still kept true to their basic characters which was enjoyable to read.

Your style of writing is very good with the descriptions of things that don't have to do with the basics of the story (a very good trait that j.k rowling shares)

Thanks for the fic, hope you keep writing. its a shame it wasn't h/hr in the end of DH - dam that epilogue! :P
jenny gryffindork chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Beautiful :)
missevilprincess chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Awh, so cute. :D
librarywitch chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
That was a lovely story. Thaks for sharing
Alorkin chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
As someone said about one of my fics, "That was ridiculously hot!" I was fanning myself...and I'm OLD!

I can see Harry's reaction to Ginny's comment. She's been programmed all her life to love TBWL, and when it came down to brass tacks, she discovered there was nothing there. Poor Harry! I don't think his 'fragile male ego' could handle many more hits like that one!

Ron's reaction was surprisingly mature.

Hermione's response was as purely Hermione as anything I've ever read(or written). She seems to have gotten over her straitlaced personality here, and is willing to...'experiment'. (Gotta watch the quiet ones!)

I've written Harry and Hermione almost exclusively and I thought I've read everything, but you've done such a great job at their first kiss, I must applaud you. Well done, sez I!

Alorkin
Case Chordlace chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
This is the second time I've read this, and you didn't disappoint, again! _-

-bella
Pinky chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
that was cute loved it
Uncoloured186 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Enjoy it. Good job, nice story :)
gphoenix51 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Very fluffy, very sweet, a most excellent story. Very well done!
marionettedoll95 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Loved this story! Hope you're an HHr shipper! Rock on!

Sincerely,