Reviews for Weekend Detention
Yoko Sakura chapter 28 . 1/18/2013
Why the hell did you stop? :(
Ryo Hoshi chapter 28 . 5/4/2012
It has been a bit over four years since the last chapter was released; checking both of your LJs reveals no sign that another chapter should be expected anytime soon.

In another year, this story will be ten years old, and hit the point where-if no the 29th chapter has not yet been posted-it will have been longer since the last posted chapter and the present than between when the first and 28th chapters were posted.

That would be a definite shame, given that this is such a good story, and ends on a cliffhanger.
ClockwiseDoom chapter 28 . 2/2/2012
I come and read this story once every couple weeks, because I love it oh-so-much. I first found it years ago, back when the first couple chapters were out and have loved it ever since. Every time, I get a slight disappointment when I see this story has not been updated in so long, and I can't help but constantly wonder what is happening next, and how this will all end.

Please, if you ever get the chance, if you haven't lost interest in this story, perhaps one day, you could update. I'll always come back and re-read this story because it's just one-of-a-kind, and I enjoy it so much. I especially love the fact that little Mokuba, who is my favorite, is such a central character, and I must say I love the mind-interaction between him and Pegasus, considering their history. I've enjoyed seeing all the characters face the danger and adapt and get stronger from it, and I sincerely hope they all make it out of this alive, and I just can't express all of my feelings for this fanfic in words. It's just spectacular.

Thanks so much for providing us with even these 28 chapters, and any future updates if you so wish to continue writing it. Seriously. Thank you. :)
Draconic-Master chapter 28 . 6/16/2011
I love this story so much and it's been a while since I came and looked at it. I've been busy since I first found and read your story and I've always been in love with it. It's sad not to see an update in almost over three years now however because I enjoyed it so much. Your story has always been one of my absolute favorites for me and I'm so grateful to have read it. It's very comparable to the actual Shining book- which makes me very pleased and happy and scared all at the same time since it's also so different. I really would wish to see another update on this (no matter what it is- a note saying it's not continuing or a full chapter) sometime before I graduate college. I always come back and read this story (all 28 chapters) over and over and over again. It's one of my absolute favorites even though I've stopped everything Yu-Gi-Oh from a very long time ago.

Thank you so much for writing such a lovely piece of art. It's so wonderful to see actually good writers and so rare to see them as well- especially on this site.
HollisterK chapter 28 . 8/1/2009
Hey Lena and Kabuki

it's been about 4 or 5 years since I started reading your story. all grown up and in college now and your story is the only one i still read. i doubt you remember, but my username was angelkohaku... lol i read all my past reviews. I really was one super hyper kid.

Love your writing. i tried reading one of Stephen King's books. can't remember which one, but i do enjoy your stories much better than his. but i did only read one chapter... so I suppose it's a biased preference. I was so surprised you two still work on this story! It is worth the effort. Very captivating. you both are such intelligent writers. reading this serves a nice break from all the tolstoy and hemmingway that gets thrown at me. :] heh. can't wait for the next chapter! 3

just for old times sake,

angelkohaku
angelkynd1 chapter 28 . 8/10/2008
awesome!scary and totally riveting!more i want more!
Torie chapter 28 . 6/19/2008
O_o Evil cliffhanger I want to know what happens
melodic-melanie chapter 28 . 5/29/2008
Oh. My. God. THIS STORY IS SO DAMN AWESOME! OMG! It's fantastic! I've been reading this since this Monday and everyday when I would get home from school, I would go to my computer to finish reading it. It's got me hooked, man. I'm like, speechless. Just one question. Are there any character deaths?

SF
StrawBerry chapter 28 . 4/26/2008
Ok, I'm not a big fan of horror... I actually really dislike it... But your story is so addictive. It's really great. The writing is fantastic and the story in itself is brilliant! By the way, could none of them die please? Poor gang...
petalpixie chapter 28 . 4/4/2008
this story ROCKS! i didnt think it would be continued after such a time, but when i saw it was YAYNESS! i was delighted. Its writted fantasticly, one of the best fics ive read and i cant wait for your next chappie. WHOOP!

/petal/
Kita chapter 28 . 3/31/2008
Awesome job. I am both a Stephen King fan and a Kaiba-obsessed fangirl. I guess we have a similar sense of humor cause I have been laughing throughout this whole fanfic. Your style is amazing and your ability to both play off the origional and make the story your own is outstanding. The line breaks are a good addition. Keep up the good work. I will be a little upset if Tea's dream actually became reality, but as long as the characters go in an appropriate manner, I'll get over it.
Yugisrose chapter 28 . 3/30/2008
No! You can't let it end there! 0.o

Please...oh please do the next chapter soon! T.T
Yugisrose chapter 15 . 3/29/2008
This is really good so far! I would like to have a Pikachu jacket...not that I'd wear it of course but you know, it would be cool to have. :)
expletive deleted chapter 28 . 3/26/2008
Ooh, a showdown. I look forward to it. This chapter was, as always, in character, creepy, and suspenseful. You guys do a good job of maintaining the atmosphere of the fic.
Yugisrose chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
This is really good so far! two thumbs up!