Reviews for Sailor Moon XMen Evolution Crossover
Angel of Serenity88 chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Come on Please let it be Remy or Logan. Both are good enough to be with Serena.
lance girl chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
serena should have power's out of side scoult form and can serena's boy friend be lance,
i have a thing for lance hehehe
TAB chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Uh. . . Sounds good. Well, upload the actual chapter soon. _
moon princess chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
I am also a kitty fan she is my favorate character

and i so badly wanted to see X-Man 2 but it never played in the theater in bedford well anyway

can't wait for the ne4xt chapter good luck!
Chibi Pyro Duo chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
this one sounds pretty good
Aura the Twilight Key chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Oh hi again. I so like Amara and Michelle (Even though they are ... ehem ... Sorry if that offends you but I saw lot's of clues in Sailor Moon S) Anyway this sounds great. When you mean the outers, does that mean Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Saturn? One last thing, I got into Sailor Cosmos, Sailor Fighter, and Sailor Healer (The sailor stars. I don't know how anyone is supposed to fall inlove with them. When they're not Senshis, they're males and when they are Senshis, they're females.)

Byeness...(I got inspired to writh Sailor Moon/X-Men Evolution cross. It's about the outers and 2 of my favorite Nintendo Females and of course me.)
kage yamino chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
what i meant was, perhaps she could sort of manipulate darkness, like dark energy, *sweatdrop* have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

not a clue. um, ; i have no clue...'re an idiot.
marsgoddess chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
I saw X-2 it was so GOOD. I think I'm going to go see it again. I like Lady death srtike and Mystique(spelling)
SailorChibi chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
See? You've already got people who want to read more! I think this story sounds interesting.

I'm dying to see the new X-Men 2 - X-Men United movie. I really hope they have Kitty and Kurt in it. After watching so much X-Men Evolution it just doesn't seem right not having them. I'm going to go see it later this week, hopefully.
InvisibleRainnot logged in chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
sounds like a good idea to me .
Fallen Dragon chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
sounds pretty okay to me! Update and go with it! -
Suzan aka Sammie chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
I love X-men, sailor moon crossovers! I especaily love Wolverine/Usagi fics, those two make a great couple especaily since they both are practically immortal and won't age past a certain age, and the stuff they have been through. There are so few of them though.

As to X2: It is one of the greatest movies I've seen. I loved the first and thought that was great, but this is Way beter than the first. They did an especially good job on Nightwalker and Shadowcat doesn't have much as shadowcat(she dosn't suit up yet but can still go through walls) but she has a couple of good scenes as Kitty and especaily a certain one. (I don't want to spoil it for you). The movie had more specail effects, plot, romance, and action than the first. You don't get to see the danger room, but you get to see more of the blackbird (the jet) and Serebros, and the ending was great. I don't want to say too much because it might spoil it for some people, but if you want more details you can e-mail me. I'll be happy to give them to you.
Danfred chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
I saw X2 just yesterday. Kitty dosen't have much of a part in it, she just falls through the floor and is metioned a coupla times as 'the girl who walks through walls'. I was disapointed. But at least they had lotsa Kurt! _
Silver Moon Princess chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
It sounds good to me! Please continue (even though it's just the summary)!
DaughterofDeath chapter 1 . 5/4/2003