Reviews for Reunited Once More
Sorayai chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
beautiful. exactly how Kikyou and Inuyasha should reunite : ) i honestly cant understand why people hate Kikyou..I mean really, what IS there to hate? she is kind, caring, pure...why hate her..? i really cant understand : ( us Kikyou fans have to stick together you know! :D
Kaori-Urunasawa08 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006 of the best writers and one of the best ever fics i've read so far. I don't usually read Inuyasha fics, because, it's all INU-KAG...and also one-shots but this one is totally perfect! no wrong grammars..everythin' was great!

literal too, i don't really know why some readers don't like Kikyou.! She's the first love of Inuyasha for God's sake! She's prettier, more powerful, honorable, than Kagome. Kagome's a wannabe...before, i really liked Kagome, because i thought she was helping Inuyasha and stuffs, but then i realized that in some episodes, she's quite a liar to her friends...she's acting like her and INuyasha are lovers, but fortunately they're NOt! She keeps on telling ehr friends that she has this BOyFriend..which she is concluding as Inyusha...duh! if it wasn't for KIkyou, kagome wouldn't meet INuyahsa and Inuyasha wouldn't be a hero to her...

I only KIkyou were alive. *SIGH*..

LOVED your fic! right more! And let "them"-oyu know what i'm talkin' about...realize that Kikyou is the real lover of Inuyasha...and that Kagome's just a wannabe/stealer/liar/bitch..*ugh..sorry..i really ahte her! Gomen*...from the future!

note: longest ever review i've made soo far...HAHAHA...record! ))
LatyfeSurLeSora chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
this is now in my c2 archive.
imkikyo chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
i normally dont read one shots but this is one of those that i would read over and over again! good job! keep writing inukik fics! god knows there are more inukag fics than we need...
SkyMaiden chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
i love it and im a kikyou fan too shes the best and im tired of people hating her its so pointless anyway i liked it alot

emily chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
good rite more stories
littlematchgirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
ugh! i hate it when people flame! just pass over the fic if you don't wanna read it you twits! only cowards sign anonomously!
kikyo chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
very good. nice ending. a little short. i do believe it kikyo could show some more emotion about when she is thinking of killing herself. it doesn't seem that it qwoud be that simple after hanging onto "life" for inuyasha. but great work.
wayupi chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Wow! Love this story! Me, myself, really really love Kikyou. And yes, I just confused why there are many people who hate her. I agree with you that Kikyou and Inuyasha’ll make the best couple. Coz they love each other, even though it happened in the past, but still, I hope their relationship can be back. Ah, love this story, esp. the part bout Inuyasha’s confenssion. So romantic, and so genuine! Write more Inuyasha and Kikyou! Love you very much!
some1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
It is not working if u think just because u like Kiyko means that i'll stop hating her
EMILY chapter 1 . 2/24/2005

Seigetsu Ren chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
yay! kikyou! good job!
VoodooPriestess chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
:O! That was...beautiful*sniff, sniff* I'm a HUGE Inu/Kik and Sess/Kik fan and i LUV ur story. I hope u keep writing 'em cuz they( and you ) rock!
Kyouryoku Senshi chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
I loved it!
Kikyou and Inu-Yasha are my favorite characters as well as my favorite couple in the show!
Keep up the excellent work!
~Michiru Tenou~
Ileria chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
That's a great story! I love it. Great Job! And i think the ending is perfect. If i were you i wouldn't change a thing.

Matasuri Kikyou