Reviews for Here Is No Why
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Tom Riddle, perhaps?
nienerz chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This is very poetic and a bit... well very dark, but I like it. And in my mind, he is Tom. Yep.
DreamOfInk chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Well...I'm not sure what to say.

It's...dramatic. It's good, but disturbing. And I can indentify myself a little with her, and that's just plain scary.

By the way, I think 'he' is Tom Riddle, who still haunts her and she hates him, but loves him.
the last time chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
O.o this is amazing. I've never before read a fanfiction that gets across the mania and insecurities that EDs cause. You are an insanely good writer, you know? It's so difficult to get across the powerlessness of unhealthy addictions, I tried once, never again. I really hope you're not speaking from experience and that you just read a lot/talked to someone with an ED about it, but if you are, good luck, and I hope you regain control of yourself soon.
Echo Vanity chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This is so amazing. Like, incredible. It seems really in character too, especially the bit about how she's had nothing but sugar for a month, and giggling to herself. Like, wow. wow. wow. I was kinda picturing Riddle or Snape for he. Seriously can't get over how well written this is! :) And though the themes are dark there's kinda hope and love in how she relates to it all. Just amazing!
slightlysickpsycho chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Beautiful. Personally, I thought of it as Ginny/Snape.
Just the Wind chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
"She's a scarred, emaciated angel." Is so beautiful. This fic is amazing, and I don't say that lightly. It doesn't mesh perfectly with the books, but it is perfect in its own right. The idea of insanity isn't often touch upon, I love how you handled it. A great start for a wonderful author :)
nothing-something chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Wow. That's really chilling, but seriously briliant. Though, it's been about 7 years. I wish you continued with it!
LackofColorHere chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
I'm not even a Hermione/Draco shipper, but when I read this, I totally invisioned it applying to Hermione. It's very well-writter, and emotional. Very good.

What I really wanted you to know is that I recently read a story called Misery by LeNomdePlume. It was published about a year after yours, and I wanted to know if you knew about it, or were associated with it. LeNomdePlume used some of the very same language, even using the "scarred, emaciated angel" line, only from Draco's perspective towards Harry. It's not really as well written as yours, so if you're involved with it, sorry. I just wanted to make sure either, a) you were involved, or b) you knew you were being stolen from.

Great fic, again. I loved it.
AnnaCatellaJones chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I love this! It's really good for a first fanfic. I listened to Hallelujah by Rufus Wainwright whilst reading this and i think it helped to set the mood a bit. Sorry, im babbling now.
The Midnight Phantomess chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
.. Wow.
missy10691 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Wow this is your first fanfic! To me it's seems almost like a poem, you know artistic and with lots of imagery. As I read it, I could actually picture the scene. The ''he'' in your story could be Draco or Harry. Anyway I think you should try your hand at poetry, because this story was really good.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Ever heard of HG/SS ?
PissyPoet chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Personally I loved it. I think you're right that it could apply to both Ginny and Hermione, for instance, in some parts I thought 'pure ginny' and in others 'pure hermione'. I think the 'he', if it were Ginny, could possibly be Tom Riddle? I know many people think Draco because of the 'smooth white fingers' comment, but I think Tom Riddle for some reason. Possibly because most readers have the impression that Voldemort wouldn't remember her but he could know her name, he could know the names of everyone in that school. Okay I'm rambling, I just thought you should know...I loved this!
muah chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
WOW! THIS IS REALLY GOOD! PLEASE KEEP WRITINGG"!