Reviews for Forgotten Future
Kasamaru chapter 6 . 8/9/2003
Another great chapter. Though it was kinda short. Can't wait to see how it'll end. Keep up the good work, and update soon.
Tsuki Karasu chapter 6 . 8/8/2003
i loved this chapter too! How could i not? Anyways, i hope you'll put out another chapter REALLY soon, because i need to read more!

Ja!
Amyjenc1 chapter 6 . 8/8/2003
O...Enshi...Thats my thought but no...Its that weirdo who took Yahiko isn't it? Yep I bet...Hm Will he ever regain his full memories? I hope so...He gonna give her a ring...and this time it isn't from a FISH! Mwahaha...

Sofa-Chan
Tsuki Karasu chapter 5 . 7/17/2003
What a great story! It has such a twist to it, that i'm addicted! So i hope you'll write another chapter! PLEASE!
Animegirl chapter 5 . 7/16/2003
Oh my god! I love this story its so Kawaii! Please write the next chapie soon!
H2O-Melon chapter 5 . 7/14/2003
I like your fic and hope that you put up the next chapter
Sakura02 chapter 3 . 6/23/2003
Hiyas! I love this fic already! It's really good and I hope you update soon; I speak for my friend, ID Thief, as well as myself.

Did you get my email?
maliks-dragon chapter 3 . 5/25/2003
oh, man!you've got to keep on!
Kitsanken chapter 3 . 5/22/2003
The plot thickens!

I got a little confused here. . .does Kenshin vaguely remember his feelings for Kaoru? I think I missed something, that I did. **shrugs** I guess I'll have to wait for the next chappie, ne?

Yup! I'm enjoying this, that I am!

Ja ne!

_

Chiruken
shipo chapter 3 . 5/18/2003
good lord...this story is AWESOME! .

haven't read a fic this good in a very long time...however *teardrop* YOU HAVE FIVE SECONDS TO EXPLAIN WHY YOU DON'T HAVE ANY MORE CHAPTERS POSTED _
physicallynothere chapter 2 . 5/16/2003
Oh, KAWAII! yes, i believe you spelled it right, and he does use -dono, whether or not he uses it back in those days; as you to refer to, I am not sure.

Hehe, I like it. Hope you update soon!
Kitsanken chapter 2 . 5/10/2003
Very interesting. Please continue.

_

Chiruken
physicallynothere chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Oh, he can't use one eye? Ah! Ek, intriguing! what's a beta reader? hehe. NOT BREATHING? LOL, sorry, I like it, I hope you update soon! Kaoru normally will use a bokken to hit people with, though she will use a shinai, should nothing else be available. Just one thing to remember, in Japanese they don't differenciate between one or many. They don't use 's' for instance:

twenty ninja stood ready, oppose to Americanized twenty ninjas stood ready.

Wah-Keetcha chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
o.o not breathing! NO! I must know! What is going to happen! NO! Update soon PLEASE
Starlyn chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
the wooden sword is a bokken. good fic!