Reviews for My Immortal
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
i love that song, band, and amy! but this was great
Sesshomaru Fan chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
i think you should do a sequel. the first chapter was really good a sequel would make it exciting. but it is your chose so you can choose what you want to do.
my name is paper YAH chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
love the nstory. write a sequal when you want to.
samantha sargent chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
Please write more! It would be cool if you could start were you left off!
Mika the Dark princess chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
You should really write a Do SO!
SesshoumaruFan2123 chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
I love this story and you should make more and i hope to see more so good luck and make more of these stories so i hpoe to see more your Good Friend Elizabeth Hill aka SesshoumaruFan2123
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
I would like to know what happend and whats next!

also what about shoippo? he was younger than Shess so were is he! please do another story!

Ash Lee
GYMGURL520 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
strangeangelsxx chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Aw...I just love this so much.I knew it was Sesshomaru.I just knew...Or maybe it said in the summary...I dunno but I love it just the same.
Dieing Angel chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
aw that was sweet i liked it!
Duo no Tsuin chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
Personally, I love the SessxKag pairing and I love "My Immortal." And the two(well, three) go together PERfectly! _ If you find the inspiration, then write a sequel at least, and a prequel. But only write them if YOU enjoy the combination. :) (I've always wanted to write a SessxKag songfic to that song, but you beat me to it!;)
Aphiopsyduck chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Liked it. :o) Simply put, I liked it. Well written, too.
Inuyasha1991 chapter 2 . 3/16/2004
Why the hell did you make it sesshomaru it could have been a sweet Inuyasha thing
allyct160 chapter 2 . 3/7/2004
i like the story, and it's very different from your others, i think it would be neat to continue it if u can.
erin chapter 2 . 2/22/2004
well i think that as a prequel maybe you can link it with some of the ficcies you are currently working on, and then writte a full sequel later!
say yes! please ! Let us know your desicion soon !