Reviews for My Immortal
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
i love that song, band, and amy! but this was great
Sesshomaru Fan chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
i think you should do a sequel. the first chapter was really good a sequel would make it exciting. but it is your chose so you can choose what you want to do.
my name is paper YAH chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
love the nstory. write a sequal when you want to.
samantha sargent chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
Please write more! It would be cool if you could start were you left off!
Mika the Dark princess chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
You should really write a Do SO!
SesshoumaruFan2123 chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
I love this story and you should make more and i hope to see more so good luck and make more of these stories so i hpoe to see more your Good Friend Elizabeth Hill aka SesshoumaruFan2123
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
I would like to know what happend and whats next!

also what about shoippo? he was younger than Shess so were is he! please do another story!

Ja

Ash Lee
GYMGURL520 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
OMG! I LOVED IT SOO MUCH! YOU NEED TO KEEP GOING! PLEASE UPDATE VERY SOON! :)
strangeangelsxx chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Aw...I just love this so much.I knew it was Sesshomaru.I just knew...Or maybe it said in the summary...I dunno but I love it just the same.
Dieing Angel chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
aw that was sweet i liked it!
Duo no Tsuin chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
Personally, I love the SessxKag pairing and I love "My Immortal." And the two(well, three) go together PERfectly! _ If you find the inspiration, then write a sequel at least, and a prequel. But only write them if YOU enjoy the combination. :) (I've always wanted to write a SessxKag songfic to that song, but you beat me to it!;)
Aphiopsyduck chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Liked it. :o) Simply put, I liked it. Well written, too.
Inuyasha1991 chapter 2 . 3/16/2004
Why the hell did you make it sesshomaru it could have been a sweet Inuyasha thing
allyct160 chapter 2 . 3/7/2004
i like the story, and it's very different from your others, i think it would be neat to continue it if u can.
erin chapter 2 . 2/22/2004
well i think that as a prequel maybe you can link it with some of the ficcies you are currently working on, and then writte a full sequel later!
say yes! please ! Let us know your desicion soon !