Reviews for Double Back
IAriannei chapter 35 . 11/27
I really enjoyed this fic and hope you continue it.
Jollygreen98 chapter 1 . 11/26
Fantastic, hoping you return to update
mumphie chapter 34 . 11/25
A wonderful story. I have been rereading it. Wondering who young Harry might fall for when he is older...perhaps he'll be an enchanter and meet her when he goes to a conference in the States, Japan, or somewhere your imagination takes him. Hope you can find your mojo and muse so you can continue!
Karou WindStalker chapter 35 . 11/20
here's hoping you keep this story going
Great story. Great disappointment there seems to be nothing more coming.
Too bad it seems the author deleted the recommended story.
Nothing of them looking younger than normal with the magicals age slower thing? Saying Harry looks older than 33 meaning he looks his 38. Even in reality people will look older or younger than they are by up to a decade or more. Especially some asians.

Another great chapter. Though sadly only 5 left making me think the story was likely dropped. A sad thing that is.
What's with the squib talk? Didnt Harry get Neville a new wand near the beginning of the year?
Not what I'd call a filler chapter. Yet many would and that can be quite irritating when stories leave out so much, especially actual character interaction beyond the action portions or MC worship.
Bit confused that Hannah hadnt become part of the group with her already friends with Susan. Nor Tracey for that matter. That they're still separate and possibly not even part of the study group let alone joining her on her birthday is a bit sad on top of fairly strange to me.
What's annoying about this is the cowardly vile scum are all getting to escape with their lives after all they've done and these new murders. I still cant fathom why the hell Harry wouldnt of secured Peter immediately when he first started everything.
That ending alone makes me hope she works her way into the relationship but it wouldnt happen with him thinking about Teddy in all likelihood.
It makes no sense for magic to somehow not work on non magicals. Potions or anything else not working as if they're somehow a different species. The potions and spells themselves are magical or have the effect within. They dont use the targets magical core. Those people that have it so potions and such somehow don't affect you if you dont have a core always confused the heck out of me.

Really depressing thinking about his Hermione while likely still exists in what is now an alternate timeline. Still dont know why she would give up magic and not simply go to America for example given the description given.

Lost her loving parents, hope, and now Harry too.

Doesnt make any type of sense to happen or work but if possible for her to hear of his loss and seek out a recreation somehow following him and joining Amelia and Julia would be a wonderful ending in regards to her misery and his missing out on a life with her.
Great work.
Poor Hagrid. Maybe he'll get some matchmaking help in this one.
1,984 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »