Reviews for Double Back
mgentle chapter 3 . 11/23
Amelia would recognise that James doesn't have "emerald" eyes, since Harry's green eyes are described as his mother's, and James has brown eyes. Only one possible person could have Lily's eyes and James's features, and she ought to be thinking about that.
NonChalantlyAJ chapter 4 . 20h
Ah this story showed promise but the heavy handed bashing is just too much. Shame.
flame55 chapter 30 . 11/22
This is great can’t wait for more hope you update soon
mumphie chapter 30 . 11/21
Wonderful story and well written. It's an intriguing and unique jump-back and fix it story. :)
I hope that Sirius and the Harrys get intense Wizengamot training at Christmas and summer. I also hope the Harrys get intense lessons on etiquette and Wizarding social norms. After all, with 'James' being brought up that way, he should have also brought up Harry to know and understand them as well. I'm wondering if others will notice soon how different he is. As I said in another review, he could claim complications from 'that night'. The problem would be explaining it all, and correctly.
Anywho, I am looking forward to the next posting!
mumphie chapter 28 . 11/21
Quite a melancholy scene at the end. Sigh. I hope James can find happiness with his two gals.
mumphie chapter 19 . 11/20
Good chapter! I'm wondering when Remus comes into the picture if he'll denounce old Harry as not James by his smell? And, since James was actually a pure blood, raised with their ways, will old Harry need to come up with a story of spell damage and memory loss to explain why he didn't find Young Harry right away, and why he doesn't know the Rules of his class?
mumphie chapter 16 . 11/20
I had wondered about the twins seeing grown Harry on the map. Whew!
mumphie chapter 12 . 11/20
Doesn't seem that young Harry got his invisibility cloak back from Dumbles. What else was squirreled away when he left?
Ar-Kaos chapter 30 . 11/16
great story, much enjoyed.

do think you need to spend a little more time with elder greengrass (was she a greengrass before marriage? can we hear more about that 'best lingerie'?) a Date her-harry? does she date Amelia without Harry?

Also we would like an update on the cup efforts, and whatever contingency that they might be putting in place to stop the azkaban death eaters ever becoming an issue? (obliviate them back to childhood?) Letting the other murdering bastards run, especially after the deaths in the Hollow seems a bit.. casual too for that matter.

On the other hand i am really very, very much enjoying the characterisations of the main players that we do get, and very keen indeed to see where you are going with them, including whatever plan you might have for Sirius' line continuance?

Assuming that Narcy knew about Sirirus' leanings, that could easily be what Lucy is going to look for longer term?
Ar-Kaos chapter 19 . 11/16
love that last scene, great characterisation of Daphne in three lines
MeConfused chapter 14 . 11/13
Why does it always have to be a harem ughh
MeConfused chapter 6 . 11/13
Snape's face seeing future Harry kissing Amelia:

Oh he will definitely scream stuff about Lily
MeConfused chapter 6 . 11/13
HARRY!
MeConfused chapter 2 . 11/13
Future Harry is so blunt lmfaoo
mindofmoses chapter 30 . 11/11
I usually try to skip over stories that arnt completed cause I have little patience in waiting for them to update and get lost in other stories... but the first chapter captured my interest and had to keep going. This is a great story about how, given the chance, Harry can go back and actually make a difference in his own life. Uniquely it's own story/plot as far as I've read so far and touches on quite a few new things that i never would have thought of before. I REALLY HOPE THIS STORY GETS FINISHED! 30 chapters and we're still only up to first year halloween! I MUST KNOW what happens with Harry/Hermione and the line continuance situation and every other little thing that rippled from him going back.
1,180 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »