Reviews for For The Greater Good Of The Imperium
guest chapter 1 . 3/10
It cool have a seen where bakugou is a Astarte most likely of either the space wolves, black templars, minotaur, carcharodons, or blood angels attacking the tau.
Pawe chapter 1 . 7/21/2020
I will not judge the quality of this work becouse i did not read it. I came here only to adress the common notion that Tau are good guys of 40k. No. They are not. They make re-education camps that would make german concentration camps blush. They castrate entire populations of planets. They infect their own with genestealer in the name of experiment as a punishment. They torture people and their families and friends to gather information. They are EVERYTHING bad the IoM is without any trauma Mankind have been through. Judge for yourself who is worse.
Rob Rimsill chapter 1 . 1/14/2020
Enjoyable - well-written, and Izuku at least seems in-character, as much as he can be raised in the Imperium.

However... I'm not sure what this being a crossover brings to the party. You could have changed Izuku and Mina's names and sold this as a pure 40k oneshot, and I'd not have known any different. The story works very well with the 40k lore, good effort on that - but there doesn't seem to be any elements taken from HeroAca.

Still, I did enjoy reading it, as I said - good work.
Gilgamesh King of Mongrels chapter 1 . 10/2/2019
What is this heresy? Please contact your local inquisitor.
kapert chapter 1 . 8/21/2019
Actually the whole mind control thing is mostly imperial propaganda. It's all pretty vague. It's mostly retcons after retcons after retcons.
Pinkpower3612 chapter 1 . 8/16/2019
Welp, I can only review this by quoting your own words: "read some lore". Behind the propaganda of the "Greater Good" lies an ugly and hypocritical truth - the Greater Good is the good of the Tau. And Tau only. All non-Tau are treated as second class citizens, being sterilized to control their population and used as either cannon fodder or cheap, slave-like work force. And the "re-education" is just a pretty word for being sent into a concentration camp and brainwashed into servitude. Despite their first sight image, Tau are the worst of the WH40k regimes, surpassing the theocratic fascist Imperium, slavery-based Commorragh, dog-eats-dog world of Ork clans and racial supremacy of the Eldar. Tau come and welcome new citizens with open arms, but, as soon as they answer, they find out that it was not an embrace. Their blue-skinned master was simply putting on their collar. The Imperium may be bad, but at least its people have a choice. The Tau Empire doesn't even give that.
guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2019
more that is all.
RandomReader chapter 1 . 6/20/2019
Not bad. You showed the reader one of the reasons humans join the Tau: The Imperium treats it's citizens so much worse than the Tau treat their prisoners that life with the Tau is quite appealing once they get by the fact that they are xenos.

By our standards the Tau are bad guys because they are conquering expansionists who subjugate worlds that do not join willingly in the name of their ideology.
But since that ideology maintains that each individual life has intrinsic value they are looking like goody two shoes compared to everyone else.