Reviews for Divination for Skeptics
Only-Wan Cannoli chapter 11 . 8/14
This was so fantastic written and was such a joy to read. Thank you so much for sharing!
xSimMouse chapter 2 . 7/4
rare for a fanfic/book to make me laugh but ur so funny!
sapphire2468 chapter 5 . 6/22
Chapter 5 had me in tears
Flawlor49 chapter 4 . 6/12
Love the story and the premise, but just wanted to clarify that tarot is not about future prediction, it’s about projection. The whole idea is that the cards lay down a potential path before usa path based completely on our interpretation (the cards and their meanings are purposefully ambiguous), and it is our choice whether or not we follow that path. The theory is is that if we like the path we see placed before us that we will consciously or subconsciously make choices to enable us to follow said path, and equally, if we dislike the path, we will make conscious or subconscious choices which will deter us from that pathwhether or not it was “predicted” or not. Essentially, we as humans have the power of our own choices to believe something into being if we want it.

Not trying to lecture, just to explain as I was once skeptical of tarot too!

Like I said, I love the story and the premise. You are a fantastic writer 3
rubimaiaescritora chapter 11 . 5/29
wow, what a journey! I love your writing style, reminds me Oscar Wilde. Beautifully written characters too. Sorry my broken English.
Happy chapter 11 . 5/13
Loved this fic! Thank you!
Happy chapter 10 . 5/12
Fabulous! I love all your “(See also…)”s! I love your crazy and crazy smart Theo!
Happy chapter 9 . 5/12
One of the best ever declarations of love!
Happy chapter 4 . 5/11
You’re just so very much fun, and you possess nothing short of a mastery of language and tone!
gingkoleaf.bub chapter 3 . 5/10
oh my god the charm has probably ruined so many relationships! an amazing twist. i wonder how george and hermione are going to work this out
hpfreak24 chapter 5 . 5/9
Hahaha this chapter was ridiculously hilarious! Loved the court part… LMFAO
EndlessRdr2022 chapter 11 . 4/26
I can’t think of a story in recent memory in which I felt like the pace of the dialogue was so fast. I have to imagine this was a cross between HP, Gilmore Girls, and Big Band. I loved it and laughed out loud a number of times.
EndlessRdr2022 chapter 3 . 4/25
Good grief. This was what happens if HP wakes up in Stars Hollow and has too many cups of Luke’s coffee.
Meowgao chapter 11 . 3/2
Thank you for your work. Your dialogues are brilliant! Lawyer Theo made me cackle with joy
Clover1302 chapter 8 . 2/25