Reviews for Divination for Skeptics
roon0 chapter 11 . 7h
How very enjoyable. Thank you for sharing.
roon0 chapter 10 . 8h
How wonderful. I like the idea of setting Nott loose on everyone, they will not know what hit them.
roon0 chapter 9 . 9h
Yeah, they are going to keep going. So romantic, not! lol
roon0 chapter 8 . 3/1
The chat with George made me howl with laughter, the "talk" with Draco made me sad.
roon0 chapter 7 . 3/1
Poor Draco. lol
roon0 chapter 6 . 3/1
LOL Draco and Hermione are made for each other. Wonderful.
roon0 chapter 5 . 3/1
Bloody hilarious.
MamaRaya chapter 1 . 2/19
It’s hard to read negative reviews on a story I return to over and over again, that has made me cry and given me better-than-therapy relationship support. Fuck the haters, olivieblake, some of us are embarrassingly reliant on you for solace and laughter!
ElmHolly chapter 1 . 1/31
Here we go again! I really love this story so much. I’m excited because I don’t remember a lot of details so it’ll ~almost~ be like reading it for the first time!
I can imagine all sorts of AU changes for Harry Potter. But making the Savior of the Wizarding world an unimportant auror hack, and Hermione Granger a reporter? After saving the world? So dumb.
lemontreegf chapter 8 . 1/27
i feel like hermione has a bit of a percy personality in this one
Loved the unconventional take on the soulmate/compatibility trope! I found myself smiling a lot as I read the story
minuscandy chapter 8 . 12/27/2020
but... isn't hermione being just generally cold and inconsiderate here? riveting dialogue aside the story is becoming harder to follow at this point because I just don't see the logic behind Hermione's actions and words. i know she's supposed to be being TOO logical or something here but logical doesnt have to mean blind to people's feelings and emotions.
darkaugust chapter 11 . 12/4/2020
Lovely story, I read it in two days! I really liked the "terrible but relatable" characters. Narcissa at the end was icing on the cake. Thank you for writing and sharing.
SL chapter 10 . 11/20/2020
I really enjoy how this lighthearted story also has layers of human complexity, and is aspirational towards the end.

Thank you.