Reviews for Divination for Skeptics
RaisedByDragons chapter 10 . 2/18/2020
They way you address real political issues like how difficult it is for women's voices to be heard and how hard we have to work just to be on even ground is absolutely amazing and not at all what I expected from a Harry Potter fanfic but I am so delighted by it this is so well done
fatunicorn96 chapter 11 . 2/18/2020
At first i was sceptical about hermione and draco character however u have written them really well. There was no way we readers cannot fall in love with them. Its amazing how they are still very much the same people just with a different approach at how the readers can perceive the characters. I love the fic. Thank you so much
Juriya chapter 1 . 2/15/2020
A very interesting premise and concept. Kind of made me wish this technology was in real life too.
Toodamnmanyfandoms chapter 11 . 2/9/2020
This story has been amazing! And I love Narcissa’s point of view and how it slowly changes throughout her exposure to Hermione’s thoughts- only to be immediately subjected to Hermione in person. Everything about this story is incredible. The characterisation is definitely my favourite. Ever. For all the canon characters. Ahhhhh I just love it! And I love the way Hermione thinks. Great story!
Toodamnmanyfandoms chapter 6 . 2/8/2020
Okay I was just going to leave a comment at the end of this story, but this chapter is just too goddamn funny. Percy and Pansy together? Hilarious. Somehow the best pairing. Theo’s attempts to get arrested and annoy Harry? Amazing. Hermione attempting to seduce Padma of all people? So good. Also Ron’s comedy set, Hermione and Draco having regular meetings, and Harry’s gradual descent into insanity. And Harry’s insistence that Theo is up to something. This is the best version of these characters I’ve ever read and this entire story is hilarious.
Lavatory Attendant chapter 11 . 2/4/2020
So I may have dug out my almost decade-old account on here just to be review No. 1000.

Also, thank you so much for your fantastic stories, your incredible imagination and the authenticity with which you make those characters come to life like no other.
Your stories make me laugh and sob, the wit excites me and the storyline has resulted in many a night before work with very little sleep.
sadramen chapter 2 . 2/3/2020
gripping and hilarious, just the way i like it!
sadramen chapter 1 . 2/3/2020
i've been looking for this for ages, i swear! and finally, i found it! never got to finish this and now i'm back on the ride.
justyouraveragebookworm777 chapter 11 . 1/31/2020
Hey! You are an absolutely fantastic writer! I just wanted to say that I’ve read this story twice, and it was just as good if not better the second time. I love everything you write and I’m sorry I didn’t review before. Keep on being awesome!
Herlionsden chapter 9 . 1/28/2020
"I may not be the person you had in mind to love you...but ...I'll be the one who does it best. Quite possibly my favorite line in a fanfic to date.
Rlkotatis chapter 12 . 1/28/2020
You are truly a gem. A goddess among mortals. Your writing is the gift that just keeps giving.
natt123 chapter 11 . 1/26/2020
Great story.. love the epilogue!
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 11 . 1/21/2020
This is as excellent as your dramas (I’m thinking Clean and Marked, though I’ve yet to read your others). I’m seriously considering buying your original works (not to say that your work here isn’t original, because it is refreshingly so) on Amazon. I can’t remember the last time I bought a book. Actually, I do. Summer before senior year of college. That was a long time ago.
thewayitwas chapter 11 . 1/17/2020
So in the absence of new updates I’ve been re-reading all of your stories. They’re all lovely, and amazing, and epic, ect., but specifically your characterization of Hermione in this one is outstanding. She’s unapologetically herself, and I love the relationship between her and Draco. Chapter 10 had some really powerful quotes, and I adore the way you portray Theo. The prologue was literal perfection, I can’t say enough good things!
snapify52 chapter 10 . 1/14/2020
This is so wonderful. Thank you for writing such annoyingly flawed characters who I grew to love so so much!
1,155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »