Reviews for Divination for Skeptics
figglypudding chapter 11 . 12/9/2019
my new favorite fic. wowowowowow. thank you.
(and all those who think your prose is too witty/tangential are fools who don't recognize the greatness before them)
reddyray chapter 1 . 12/7/2019
My God you are hilarious! I just finished chapter 5 and you inspired me to start saving funny lines from fanfics in either Pinterest or a private file to be able to go back over the funny bits later. Good work!
figglypudding chapter 7 . 12/3/2019
can harry and nott kiss already
figglypudding chapter 3 . 12/2/2019
i love how this story highlights and amplifies the negative personality traits of Hermione and Harry (and well Draco but that's not that hard to do is it) making favorites insufferable-it's hilarious!
i-read-there4-i-am chapter 9 . 11/25/2019
Why do I feel like theo's watch is messing up deacon's score lol
foxtrot run chapter 11 . 11/23/2019
Love! Your characters are so full (IMMENSELY enjoy Harry and Nott’s dynamic!) and I love how you’ve diverged from the usual interpretations of them. The dialogue is hilarious and the mechanisms are all so well thought out. Well done!
KenzingtonB chapter 11 . 11/20/2019
This story was, of course, amazing. I mean it was written by you, a master story teller. I could sit and read your many tellings of how Hermione and Draco come together all day long. I was a bit shocked that it’s a soulmate AU where they *spoiler* weren’t actually soulmates. At first? Ever? Who knows. But that’s the brilliance of the story. I love the subtle mentions of your previous works- multiverses, fighting rings, etc. Those were very entertaining Easter eggs for your devoted readers. Thank you for giving us another magnificent Dramione story. I can’t wait for the next!
SlythindorPrincess92 chapter 6 . 11/20/2019
OH. MY. GOD! this is GOLD! BAHAHAHA! I love this story!
Mari01 chapter 11 . 11/15/2019
This is one of the most crazy fics I have ever read! Really, somethimes it was even difficult to follow it. What a creative and amazing job! Congratulations!
AussieSweet chapter 10 . 10/30/2019
So, basically, Padma gets another offer because of her collaboration with Hermione? Or, on her own merit?
AussieSweet chapter 9 . 10/30/2019
Wow indeed! Two fantastic speeches in one chapter!
AussieSweet chapter 8 . 10/30/2019
I'm sorry I didn't comment on each and every chapter as I should have! I'm just so immersed in reading! But I absolutely couldn't not comment on George's speech! It's amazing how quickly our perception could change, isn't it?
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 10/29/2019
I already love it! And, when Hermione is being so sure, it's very likely that she is wrong :)
I loved Harry's questions though. He is very thoughtful.
change in subtlety chapter 12 . 10/28/2019
insanely interesting plot and characterisations! i'm currently binge reading a lot of your work and i'm so excited to keep going
AnonTurtle chapter 9 . 10/28/2019
I love your word-play. This is such a fun story!
1,155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »