Reviews for Divination for Skeptics
StuckInEmeraldAndCrimson chapter 4 . 12/23/2021
OMFG. I’m in love with Nott. Lol. I’m also very pleased with the fact that things are slowly building. I’m looking forward to continuing reading this story.
3rdTimeIsACharm chapter 4 . 12/16/2021
My goodness your comment on mass quarantine was prophetic
Eoz Moon chapter 12 . 11/24/2021
Looooved this so much!
cinnaminroll96 chapter 11 . 11/14/2021
Oh my you might have noticed that I became obsessed with your writings, sorry for the notifications if you receive them. But your style is just so unique and captivating I cannot rest until I read all your stories! I love the way you write Dramione, how they are the same characters yet they seem different in every story, I have no idea how you do it but it is mind blowing.
Anyway, I wanted to tell you that so far this story was my favourite, I loved that there were no unnecessary love triangles and fights over stupid things lasting for chapters and chapters. The characters were well thought out and stable in their characterization (except for Theo, he was anything but stable, pure chaos and I would literraly die for him). All your characters were so lovable my heart is exploding. And finally someone recognized that Harry would be an amazing teacher, even if there was only like half a sentence regarding this but it made me so happy you would not believe it.
This story was a rollercoaster, as English is not my first language I had to consult a vocabulary here and there because the writing was so eloqent, but I enjoyed every moment, I had so much fun. I will definitely read this story again, thank you! ️
H.H. Knight chapter 5 . 10/9/2021
So I love this story and I’ve read it a few times and I adore it. I made some Halloween decorations for my house and your story was the inspiration for one of the magic books I made, I wish I could attach a picture here.
mjato chapter 12 . 8/19/2021
A well written and clever story. I honestly expected more of a fluff piece when reading the premise, but it ended up quite thoughtful and deep. Alike Hermione, I often find logic reassuring and comforting, but being shown limits of it where emotions and feelings are at play has been both enlightening and comforting to me personally. Further wrapped in a good dose of humour and hilarity, and enhanced with debates of modern concepts of feminism, hereditary royalty, sexuality, and critiques of capitalism and bureaucracy, this story is multilayered and refreshing. Characters felt both true to original material and believable in their developments and changes. The consistent writing style and attention to details further polishes this work.

Overall, this has been a delightful read full of memorable moments and lines. I expect I will be reading this story again in the future, just the revisit, as well as thinking about the concepts it explores and how they apply both to muggles and witches. Thank you so much for writing this story and sharing it with us. Much recommended to everyone!
Fio Gonzlz chapter 11 . 7/3/2021
I'm? Omg, I love it!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 6/29/2021
This is honestly my favorite fic I've ever read. Your sense of humor, incredible writing, and ability to capture the personalities and flaws of these characters in a way that is honest and never saccharine is SO impressive. I am tremendously sad that this fic ever had to end, and am even sadder that I've blown through nearly all of your stories. I see you haven't written here in some time, but if you see this, please know your stories are still bringing joy to random strangers on the internet! Thanks for sharing your talents.
Afanasyi chapter 11 . 5/31/2021
This was a delightful read. Thank you for writing it!
Fluffymcchicken chapter 5 . 5/9/2021
That courtroom bit had me dying. Amazing.
Bookworm9876 chapter 4 . 5/10/2021
I don't know if you did that on purpose, but I LOVED the reference to The Lady in the Lake by Colubrina!

Reading this series for the first time, and it's amazing!
Ireallysuck chapter 11 . 5/6/2021
Omg that was amazing! At first I was sure everything would be based on their 100 % but this was so much better! I absolutely loved Theo and it would be awesome if we could see more of all these characters in this verse. I'm truly sorry because my own language makes it super difficult for me to express everything I think about your fic. Something that surprised me was their job situation, sometimes there is this sort of alienation from a single character. Definitely not all of them at once, thankfully they all found their place in the end. And also feminism throughout the story! .awesome
Soraslove chapter 1 . 4/12/2021
Ya.. hermione and ron never made any sense, i think her stubbornness is actually a road paved to hell, lol.
ATB12 chapter 11 . 4/9/2021
Absolutely lovely story I binge read in one night. The characterizations were so unique, I commend your superb originality, and thank you for the incredible experience this was. Best of luck with future writings.
sunshineandshade chapter 11 . 3/30/2021
As always, a delightful cocktail of wit and slightly manic humor, in the best possible way. I can hardly wait for my copy of Masters of Death to arrive to see what you can do in a universe entirely of your own creation.
1,155 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »