Reviews for Divination for Skeptics
ElementelWhip chapter 1 . 3/27/2021
Okay, so I love your writing. It’s hilarious and bounces from place to place and keeps you on your toes. I don’t particularly like the Hermione in this story but I had to review and say just because I don’t like how you took her personality doesn’t mean you didn’t write a great piece. Keep writing cause you’re great!
lcr0718 chapter 4 . 3/25/2021
This is highly entertaining and such a good time
Dreampuddle chapter 1 . 3/12/2021
I review rarely, but when a story genuinely makes me laugh at times I think it deserves a lot more than a review. I absolutely loved your take on Theodore Nott, I imagined at times a Klaus from the Umbrella Academy with less substance abuse, I also appreciate that the Ron-bashing was at a minimal. I love Ron and find him thoroughly misunderstood by a lot of the fandom and I appreciate your take on him, while he definitely was not a star in this story you credited him more than what I usually read or expect from dramiones, so thank very much for that. This was enjoyable. Very much. There is criticism to be made but honestly the experience as a whole was great so again thank you for sharing it out!
roon0 chapter 11 . 3/2/2021
How very enjoyable. Thank you for sharing.
roon0 chapter 10 . 3/2/2021
How wonderful. I like the idea of setting Nott loose on everyone, they will not know what hit them.
roon0 chapter 9 . 3/2/2021
Yeah, they are going to keep going. So romantic, not! lol
roon0 chapter 8 . 3/1/2021
The chat with George made me howl with laughter, the "talk" with Draco made me sad.
roon0 chapter 7 . 3/1/2021
Poor Draco. lol
roon0 chapter 6 . 3/1/2021
LOL Draco and Hermione are made for each other. Wonderful.
roon0 chapter 5 . 3/1/2021
Bloody hilarious.
MamaGorgon chapter 1 . 2/19/2021
It’s hard to read negative reviews on a story I return to over and over again, that has made me cry and given me better-than-therapy relationship support. Fuck the haters, olivieblake, some of us are embarrassingly reliant on you for solace and laughter!
ElmHolly chapter 1 . 1/31/2021
Here we go again! I really love this story so much. I’m excited because I don’t remember a lot of details so it’ll ~almost~ be like reading it for the first time!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/28/2021
I can imagine all sorts of AU changes for Harry Potter. But making the Savior of the Wizarding world an unimportant auror hack, and Hermione Granger a reporter? After saving the world? So dumb.
lemontreegf chapter 8 . 1/27/2021
i feel like hermione has a bit of a percy personality in this one
Guest chapter 11 . 1/20/2021
Loved the unconventional take on the soulmate/compatibility trope! I found myself smiling a lot as I read the story
1,155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »