Reviews for Divination for Skeptics
Kyonomiko chapter 1 . 6/19/2019
A soulmate AU?! Zomg yes please! How did you know it’s just what I wanted? :P
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2019
Gosh I can’t put it into words how excited I am for
This .
Soul mates AU? Hermione living in denial about her romantic relationship with Ron? Harry not knowing how to handle authorities and being an Autor and having to work at shitty events? Gimme all that!
Like I am so excited ! Also probs to writing that announcement because I could picture it in my head since it was so good & soo on brand ( like you manage to capture the essence of all the HP Characters so well!)
Also I Love the way you write the friendship between Harry and Hermione, it is always on of my favourite parts of your stories .
So yeah I am really excited to read more about this!
EGGITY chapter 1 . 6/19/2019
I love it already! Can't wait to see how it plays out!
Kattekwaad Aangevang chapter 1 . 6/19/2019
I will start reading a story, knowing full well that I detest the trope, only because you are listed as the author. And then you and your brilliant storytelling will pull me in and convert me into a staunch supporter of aforementioned hated trope. So, you should consider writing for Religious Sects and they should consider paying you. The churches will be full and the tithes and offerings will stream in.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2019
Can't wait for more
Relent1ess chapter 1 . 6/19/2019
Yay! I am excited for this new story. Thank you so very much!
Therefore I Am A Pipsqueak chapter 1 . 6/19/2019
Oh god I always absolutely adore your take on Harry. He's always so much fun! (Also really want to see a George centred fic from you if you ever feel like it, you make him so michevious!)

Must say I absolutely love the take and argument Harry made, it's brilliant.
Mamamama99 chapter 1 . 6/19/2019
One : this sounds fairly standard, but since it's you I'll assume something totally out of the bounds of reality will happen and it will be totally natural.

Two : I dearly hope for Astoria to be in a pairing this time. It was fine for her not to be in TCG given the personality you chose for her there, but in a story with a compatibility spell ? Boy I do want to see that.

Four : yes I've missed three.

Real Three : of course it's instant favourite/follow. The only question is how long I will be able to enjoy this for. :3
belleepoque7 chapter 1 . 6/19/2019
Oh man this is soooo promising! Not to mention I absolutely love everything you write! Can't wait for more!
ElmHolly chapter 1 . 6/19/2019
AHHHHHHHHH! IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS NEW ADVENTURE WITH YOU! Fresh, new,aaaamaazzziiiiing. Already perfection in my mind. Can’t wait to see where this goes! But I’m already in love.
Also, I did immediately think of The Princess Bride when I read the chapter title so I’m glad I’ve finally got one of your references right! Lol
Tootsie Roll 101 chapter 1 . 6/19/2019
OLIVIEBLAKE... you don’t know how long I’ve desperately wanted a dramione soulmate AU and you delivered ... after reading this I’m practically shrieking I need this so bad. This entire chapter was so good and I loved Harry and I Loved Hermione and also I wonder if Harry and Ginny will stay together hmm
avantika.srinivasan chapter 1 . 6/19/2019
I'm hooked. It's a very interesting premise
tilly90 chapter 1 . 6/19/2019
You had me at Dramione and NottPott! :D :D :D so fucking keen for this new story! I could vividly picture George as a rather bizarre hybrid of Depp's Willy Wonka, crossed with Chris Pratt. It was a bit of a head fuck to be honest. But I liked it? Yeah. I liked it. Xoxox
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2019
Hilarious!
SpaceKace chapter 1 . 6/18/2019
Man this is going to be a hilarious story! I knew from the second that I saw the chapter was a Princess Bride reference. It’s inconceivable that Hermione could be wrong hahah and that Harry’s gut has a good answer! Cheers! Thanks for the new story!
1,155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77