Reviews for 5 Times The Doctor Talked About River Song With Graham
jess carla chapter 1 . 8/16
This is good. I miss River Song and really want her to come back. It's not often I can picture the characters in my head as I read but this story managed to make me do that. Please write more.
Awesome story. I would love to see something like your idea.! I miss River so much and I think they would amazing on screen together!
Kitten6168 chapter 1 . 7/23
Fantastic story! It was very emotional and engaging. Thanks for posting this, I really enjoyed reading it.
laetitichat chapter 1 . 7/13
Hi, I totally loved your story. I found back the doctor spirit that was missing in the last season. And add to that the Doctor opening up on River and then she coming back... I would not be against a sequel :-)
This story is so bitter sweet, almost made me tear up a couple of times, bitter because grace is still dead but sweet because well River Song
MissusH chapter 1 . 6/27
I *loved* this. You wrote it extremely well. I could hear the characters saying everything in my head as I read it. I liked that the Doctor was so vulnerable and open. And that River came back.
LycoX chapter 1 . 6/19
I haven't seen much with the current Doctor but regardless of that, this was really well done. Though I was half expecting the Ponds to show up by the end of it.