Reviews for ChalkZone: Quest For the Golden Chalk
mary.okeeffe.16 chapter 1 . 8/22/2020
NICE!
Raptr264 chapter 46 . 5/30/2020
Loved this story! This was my all time favorite show growing up. It really was underrated and hopefully gets a return movie like Rocko and Zim. I hope when you bring Rudy back in Nicktoons Unite, you don’t make him turn evil like the Golden Chalk said.
SuperSonicBros123 chapter 46 . 4/28/2020
quite the ending you did here with the last few chapters. when't better that i expected it to be. you really caught me off gaurd with that part with Dr. Lopez, i really thought it did turn out to be all in Penny's imagination. really cool that you reintroduce the 'drawing in the real world' part again. and that part for the upcoming Loud House fanfic wasn't much to be honest as i expected an actually preview to the next fanfic than just showing Lars stoping by Royal Woods for that Flippee. ether way, great job with your longest fanfic among your Nicktoons series so far.
Guest chapter 42 . 4/23/2020
I know that but remember the golden chalk has those mysterious properties let’s not forget it turned penny into a dominatrix when she got hold of it let’s not forget it’s not like regular white lightning chalk Rudy’s usually brand
Guest chapter 42 . 4/21/2020
In part 2, Penny wanted Rudy to come live with them
Guest chapter 42 . 4/21/2020
Why do I get the feeling once the chalk king is finally defeated they’ll use the golden chalk to bring Rudy back to his human form
SuperSonicBros123 chapter 42 . 4/20/2020
i do wish the Golden Chalk really can make you real as the Chalk King seeks out. 'cause i really wish after everything they've been through, Rudy desurves to live his life with Penny and her kids in the real world.
SuperSonicBros123 chapter 41 . 4/15/2020
that last part kinda gave me that DBZ vibe with the Chalk King's sudden survival and the sudden attack. really hope Rudy survives after that.
SuperSonicBros123 chapter 33 . 3/10/2020
that was quite the prision break out you did there. all those familliar zoners taking down the Chalk Troopers the way they sure was understandable. i also forgot about Doofus' Rudy and Penny, intresting to know they got kids of there own during there imprisonment, as well as inbreed grandkids that is both desturbing and not very suprising. i hope Snap and the kids find a way out of the situation they've been put in.
SuperSonicBros123 chapter 26 . 1/24/2020
boy, it sure was crazy with what the Golden Chalk can do to you. espesally with what it did with Penny. i found it both hot and crazy.
SuperSonicBros123 chapter 21 . 12/14/2019
well like they always say, sometimes help comes from unexpected places. with knowing the Beanie Boys for a long time, i always saw them as an enemy in the show, but to hear about a whole civalisation full of them, and even a queen, gave me a new view on them.

i'm also glad that Rudy and Penny have now made up and has now restored their relationship, even took a big step forward. isn't such an act kinda a bad idea for humans to do in a world like ChalkZone?
Guest chapter 20 . 12/8/2019
Still working on this
84668212 chapter 17 . 11/2/2019
After another 4 hours, I finally caught up to this point.

Shit, has this story been a good read so far. I can't wait to see where it goes next!
84668212 chapter 13 . 11/2/2019
I just finished this chapter, and up to this point I have been reading this story for 6 hours straight, and as a first to your stories, well done.

Great story so far, and I just need to go to sleep now. I can't wait to read the rest of this though!
JFiniti Productions chapter 16 . 9/16/2019
Will the bubblegum they're chewing be useful later on or just for show.