Reviews for Watashi no Gutaika no Yume
Vi-Violence chapter 20 . 1/15/2009
this is a good fic but i think it needs an epaloge
BW chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Oh. God.

I think Yume is some insane alternate universe's version of Ed from "Cowboy Bebop". I really do.

I couldn't stop laughing; you captured the essence of a preschooler's personality perfectly!

By the way, I love the title of the first chapter, "Enter a Dream", and the name of the girl. Nice. :)
Maru-kun chapter 20 . 3/4/2005
What up? I liked the story a lot more in the beginning, but it was good. I enjoy people being evil to small children. Which is what one of my fanfics is about. And I'm evil to small children, so it all works out. Yah, and I noticed that people in your story enjoy picking at tables. I would have surely removed their fingers from their hands by now. Anyways, hey! E-mail me! And I'm curious if you peeps actually read your reviews when there's over, say, 300 of 'em. LATERS!

ps - My e-mail's on my profile page!
Maru-kun chapter 10 . 3/3/2005
Hey this is awesome! I need to look at your other stuff after I finish this story. You rock. LATERS!
damnaccount chapter 20 . 1/6/2005
"I'm going to get that boy's location from you if I have to hang you up by your toes to persuade you to tell me it!"

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, that has to be one of the best things in this entire fic. well, that and the comments about chicken noodle soup and flying pigs... _ glad we finally got around to finishing this fic (well, mostly you, i just read it), and i guess i'll see you again in your ABDN sequal! for which i need to update myself on ABDN anyways... tomorrow's friday, so that seems like the best time _

~sam~
Meepy-chan chapter 20 . 12/15/2004
HI! Its about time you finished the story! I read it awhile ago and thought it was really good, although i don't totally agree that Knives would act that way about a human, no matter how cute they were. But besides that good work! When i stumbled upon the finished story I was well, i started squeling *smiles sheepishly* hey its not my fault! i like knives *pokes fingers together* Anywayz! i hope ur going to write a sequel so i can see what happens in the future! cos if u don't *shakes fist*

well hehe anyway

love and peace

laters! meep

p.s. my friend and i started a story and yeah we've put two chapters up but we really need more ppl to read it considering the only ppl who have reviewed is one of our friends and this other person. so yeah if you could read it and review, even if the review just says hi that would be really great! its called sinners virtue and its under the pen name Blue-Sam, so if you could r and r that would be excellent! ty! muches!
SeikoTuNeR chapter 20 . 10/29/2004
Heaven have mercy..I had NO IDEA this was the end. YOu want to know how long I kept this in my favorites waiting? Ug..I must over looked that bold print of "The End" This is the second time I've done that. Kept old stories thinking its not over yet. Jeez..Imagine how much longer if I hadn't been snooping around your profile till I saw the completed next to this story? Jeez..Well, nice story you got here. Late!
Girlkitsune chapter 20 . 8/21/2004
Hey! i just finished reading your story! i liked it! i especailly liked this last part! KEEP WRITING!
Molly-Chan the AnimeGame Fan chapter 20 . 8/8/2004
..._

Vash: I never knew anyone could smile that big

A: Except you when you're full of donuts

D: ...

Me: Unbelievable, epic...and just plain wonderful. *Sigh* That was the cutest chapter ever and the most wonderful ending...I am a very happy girl to have read this..._ Arigatou! SO MUCH! ...Though I do wish for a sequel

A: I think we all do

Vash: Yea, it'd be more humor based than anything else

D: could you imagine Knives just trying to do away Meryl because they were married?

Vash: *Has happy eyes* Meryl! I'm coming! *Runs off*

A: I love happy endings

Me: *Sigh* It still was wonderful...and I love how Knives-sama acted like a father in the end _ It is just so cute...
adorima chapter 19 . 7/31/2004
You have the drama down.

The whole "kill him or I will kill you" was clever and somthing Legato would so do.

And the when you made Legato unconcious isolated the variables. What I mean is Vash didn't have an immediate reason to kill Legato because he was unconcious. And that made the decision a whole lot more burdensome. OR dramatic... :)

But I can't help but wonder if the reason Rance shot Legato instead of Vash was not because Legato was distracted or becuase he really wanted to die, and made Rance shoot him instead. hm.

somthing to ponder...
adorima chapter 20 . 7/30/2004
I loved it.

Kay, the only thing was that...WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL LEGATO?

Did he outstay his usefulness? I suggest, if you want to do a rewrite, that you focus a bit more on Yume's relationship with him. It seemed like she didn't care when he died. So in reality, she didn't love him at all! Also, have some kind of deeper explaination about why he wanted to die. Maybe he was jealous of the Yume/Knives thing and wanted to end his life becuase of that.

I dunno...

Your story may be a Mary Sue, but a good one at that!

Though your intention was to make the end a bit darker, I presume, that you achieved somthing else that many other authors have not.

You brought out quite a humanity to Knives. (ah, so he does have a heart...)

I like it.
NewtypeS3 chapter 20 . 7/29/2004
Yay! You finished the story!

Well, desipte what you may have thought, Jeril-sama, I think the ending was great. I like the 'semi-normal' Knives. Seems like Vegeta from the end of DBZ. That's a good thing, really.

Anyway, congrats Jeril-sama on another finished story. I really should get to writing chapter 2 of my Love Hina fic, but I have a job now... '

Anyway, hear from you soon!

S3
black chapter 20 . 7/28/2004
That was..anti-climactic. Good story nonetheless. Kudos dude.
sleepy fox spirit chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
Ehee... This whole idea is absolutely adorable. *jumps up and down* And I really love your writing style. Kudos and all that. :P

~*~ Midnight
Child of the Silvery Moon chapter 17 . 7/27/2004
from whati have read so far its really good!