Reviews for A Life Shared By Two
Mabs chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
It's been 10 yrs... How's the epilogue cmg along?... It's been a long wait...
Vanwa Lullaby chapter 9 . 12/18/2009
actually, iy would be ion nin, for in elvish, my follows afterwards, like my friend is mellon nin
Houtori chapter 12 . 9/22/2006
Aw... that was a good ending to a great story! May I ask if you are gonna write a sequel to this? I sure hope so!

Keep it up!

P/S: Does this fic have an epilogue?
Elwing-Evenstar chapter 12 . 7/16/2005
Aw! That was so sweet! *huggles twins* What amazing emotion! I could really feel what 'Dan and 'Ro were feeling in their hearts. Masterful work!
Rutu chapter 12 . 5/26/2005
*sobbing* Wow, that was definitely one of the best fanfics of all time. It's going on my faves list AND C2 community! This is just so awesome! I was crying like nothing. Can't wait for the epilogue.
halberd chapter 12 . 1/14/2005
I luff it! Cute little fluffy story. You rock!
moonshine4488 chapter 12 . 8/27/2004
Great fic! I dont know what you have in mind for the epilogue, but it would be funny if it was a little in the future, and Elladan got a girlfrind. Then Glorfindel could comment his past words to him! Lol. Whatever you choose to do, Im sure it will be good.
Firnsarnien chapter 12 . 7/18/2004
Hi Kaeera! :) *wave*

Wonderful story, as I was lucky enough to find out first hand! ;) I always love reading about Elladan and Elrohir as little Elflings. There is something about the childlike innocence of Elven children that is so alluring and appealing to our inquisitive minds. And you've managed to capture that innocence beautifully, and so often, you made my heart smile with the relationship shared by these two adorable twins.

I hope you continue to tell us more of Elladan's and Elrohir's adventures as Elflings. Though I have to admit, their grown up adventures are just as appealing! ;) Heh, heh!

Again, thanks for this wonderful ride! I enjoyed it immensely! :) And I look forward to the epilogue. ;)

And last, you are so welcome for the beta. :) I hope I get to do more soon. (hint, hint) LOL
Nikara chapter 12 . 7/17/2004
I loved that prediction by Elrohir a few chapters ago. Very, very true. This has been an excellent story. Enjoy your break, then come back and write some more!
Princess Faila of Gondor chapter 12 . 7/15/2004
thats adorable! i love the twins.. i am working at a camp right now and there are twins ther that are SO much like Elladan and Elrohir. i hvave one thing though..some of the words in this chapter seam a bit old for the age..or atleast maturity level that they are supposed to be a this time. just a suggestion.

namarie!

faila
Raven-Padfoot-Marauder chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Very good story! I love it...man, and Elladan. Hehehe, don't ask. 'Til later!
Randa-Chan chapter 12 . 7/15/2004
Great story! Very cute and it puts the twins in a different light meaning that they are actually fighting for once rather than ganging up to togther on someone else. I'll be keeping an eye out for the epilogue!

Love Randa-Chan
Iawen Londea chapter 12 . 7/14/2004
This was a great end to this fic! They finally talked things out. Ah, misunderstandings and miscommunication. They really can ruin a perfectly good relationship. Good thing our favorite pair of twins worked everything out! I won't smack you anymore if you give me another chapter of your other fic soon. *grin*
HissoriOokami chapter 12 . 7/12/2004
hi again! I'm glad you found a beta, that's good. You said u were wondering what my job is, so : I work as a Network Analyst for a well-known computer company (I don't want to give the name) but there are 3 other people with the same job as me, so I only have to fix 1 out of every 4 problems. Since the company makes sure that everyone who works for it is very good with computers, there aren't many mistakes made to begin with!
Lynn-G chapter 12 . 7/12/2004
oh so sweet! i have been waiting for this update for a long while...

("when the snow falls aside" ;) )

till next time!