Reviews for Prophesy
sportsaholic2009 chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
that was awesome! is there any chance u could continue it? that would be so cool! this was a great fic! all of ur fics r really really good! keep up the great work!
sassygirl58701 chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
is your name also phoenixphreak because i heard the exact same story except it was called child of light and darkness and it was nine years later when she was nineteen and became dark phoenix.
aimtbj chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
OH! Continue! Sequel! Please?
Foenixfyre chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Wow. I know this would be a hard one to continue off of, but is there any chance of a sequel?
Little Took chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
No! Not the end! It's so good, I love all your stories! WAH! I've been waiting for a great Evo-Pheonix Story, and I think you could write a great one. Please please please! This itself was an excellent story, and you've managed to capture an innocent quality paired with the severity of the Pheonix. Well, I wish I could spell Phoenix. Anyway, please add more. :)
Lyranfan chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
A great story - lots of great detail with a favorite fanfic character of mine - Destiny.
AerinBrown chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
O, a question mark! Very mysterious. I loved the whole interaction between Jean and Logan; very cute. Jean has such a cute family.

This was done very well, and I enjoyed reading it!

Keep writing!
ThePhoenixEffect chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
I can't wait for your Phoenix Saga story! I've been a fan of all your stories for a long time!
fenixrising chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Wow! What a great story. You can write!
sweet-destiny chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
this is such a sad story. I was crying on the part when she came in and the professor was about to cry. I think that the reason of seeing the future is to prevent it from happening, that's why people don't see the future in real life(hehe). If she did destroy the earth it would probably because someone she loved dearly died. Good story.
Jen1703 chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
I can't believe I didn't review this - I could have sworn I did! *scratches head in confusion* Oh well.

Loved it - but then again, I don't think it would be possible for you to write anything I wouldn't love. :)
2lazy2login chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
powerful, creative, and nicely done. You are an Excellent writer!
Ladyvader chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Hey man I loved this fic! Just to let u know I have u and all ur fics on my fave lists! Anyway like u,I too am a huge Phoenix/Jean Grey fan, I'm currently workin' on a Phoenix saga fic for Evo, but I'm changin' the plot right now, cuz I like the idea of Phoenix being Jean's ultimate potential as a mutant, instead of some sort of thing that she was exposed with. Anyway I really like the way u wrote this. This fic really helps me with the plot to my story. I mean the "Is Jean going to be good, or evil as Phoenix" thing is great! I mean of course we all know that Phoenix started off as good and than Phoenix and all it's powers turned her evil. I better stop now, cuz I could go on forever 'bout Phoenix. Anyway this is really great, and like all your fics I loved it. All I have to say is, Write More! hehe...oh and keep up the good work.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
This story was very well written and quite enjoyable. I like Irene - or rather, how you write Irene. Truly terrified about the future, she gives the impression that, although on Mystique's side, she does ultimately want what's good for the world. (Of course, her idea of what's good might not be the popular one . . . ) Again, great story.
Freeverse chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Awesome! Jean is not my fave. But Mystique and Destiny rock! Well-written. Insightful. I hope your fic idea comes to pass... I'd love to see Evo Dark Phoenix. More please?