Reviews for White Noise
rachelke86 chapter 33 . 4/3
Thank you for this great story! Mostly I find mob stories all the same and I get bored after a couple of chapters. Not this story, it has an different storyline and I loved it!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 19 . 2/14
Wow! I'm reading this on actual Valentine's Day! Many years later!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 13 . 2/10
So...obviously Masen knows Bella's father. And why do I think her mother may have been murdered?
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 10 . 2/10
Yowza!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 9 . 2/10
'This isn't the neighbourhood to leave a car like this alone in."

He gives me a look. "The car's insured," he exhales. "You ain't. I'll come with you."'

I'm seriously in love with this Masen!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 6 . 2/10
'You see trouble now?" I question looking up and down the pier.

"Yeah," he says seriously, making me startle. He's looking at me with dark solemn eyes. "Standing five five and wearing my hoodie."'

Bwahahaha! I adored that! Love a playful Masen! *swoon*

I don't know why it's taken me this long to read this! But glad I made it to the party.
harkie5 chapter 33 . 1/12
This type of story isn’t my normal but I read in the group you were pulling to publish I quit what I was reading and started this one. I’m so glad I did it was fantastic! I can’t tell you how much I loved it. Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it.
Jenycullen chapter 24 . 1/12
This is one of the most intense amd emotional chapters I have read in any story in a long long time. Wow, amazing.
harkie5 chapter 20 . 1/11
This chapter is killing me! I’m anxious to see what happens.
harkie5 chapter 6 . 1/9
I am loving this story so far. I can hardly put it down. Thank you for all the hard work of writing and sharing it.
marigold123 chapter 33 . 12/16/2023
I really enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for writing.
rebecca's mom chapter 33 . 10/10/2023
Loved your story! Thank you XO
Powered by 23 Kicks chapter 33 . 9/10/2023
I just spent a good part of my Saturday and Sunday binge-reading this one . . . dying by degrees and then cheering as I was experiencing the ride. (I'm reading your new story, THIS IS WHERE IT ENDS, and I had to see if you are an HEA writer, lol.) You're a dramatic writer. You kept me right where you needed to during this story, and I'm all kinds of choked up and thrilled. You're awesome.

Thank you for sharing this version of Bella and Edward and their wild ride. I loved it.
carryballinda chapter 1 . 8/29/2023
I have read this fanfiction thousand times its amazing
hannahclan chapter 33 . 8/26/2023
Fantastic story . So well written. You certainly have a talent. I too , stayed up to all hours reading this story .
As for the British spelling/ punctuation, as an Australian, it certainly appeared correct to me .
I do notice when I see the ‘z’ used in realise or harbour without its ‘u’ , but I would never take a writer to task over it . What does it really matter . I just scroll past it in my mind and look at the overall quality of a story .
And your story is exceptional quality. Thanks for you time and effort and sharing this story.
3,607 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »