Reviews for White Noise
Bella-Nympha chapter 33 . 11/27
Girl, you rock! Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. Absolutely great!
So soooo good. Thank goodness for that nice ending. Tho Bella has a lot of healing to do. Could be the hormones too tho lol
Sansho chapter 33 . 11/21
I was literally at the edge of my seat, reading that ending, hoping it's good. That was such a REAL story. True to how cruel this sort of life really is, true to how terrible, sleezy, awful this life is. Bella was hurt, and naive and Edward was true to his character - caring, but dangerous.
I'm just blown away by how quickly I was hooked. It is now 3:20 am, and I am hours past my bedtime. I just couldn't put this down.
Thank you for a mind-blowing, honest story. Never stop writing!
Melissa Moyer chapter 1 . 11/18
I just found this, it’s pretty good I couldn’t put it down!
Amazing job. I went into this not really knowing anything and you definitely had me worried a couple of times, but I was hoping they would get some kind of happy ending. Thanks so much for sharing your awesome story. Loved it. :)
Lizzie8714 chapter 33 . 11/8
I LOVED this story! So many emotions! Thank you for writing.
Read it all in two days. Loved it all. Thank you. You write beautifully. I loved your Masen!
Cmcgint1 chapter 33 . 11/7
such a great awesome story! I love the emotional roller coaster! and I love how you didn't let Masen die
scared but not dead

thank for this story abd other reviews are right this is soo reality set. love it!
Fleur50 chapter 2 . 11/5
Aïe
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 11/5
Départ canon!
Hhe13ffA chapter 33 . 11/1
Love this story! Absolutely awesome! Great writing!
musemum chapter 33 . 10/30
this is an amazing ff... I couldn't put it down!
so good.
therecklesspath chapter 5 . 10/28
where the hell is James
Bevey99 chapter 33 . 10/19
That was amazing. So real, un-romanticized mafia/crime syndicate. Cruel, ruthless, but caring Edward was brilliant. And, thank you it HAD to end that way. All the characters so well "fleshed" out. Thank you so much for writing a sharing.
Saralynnb chapter 33 . 10/16
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing.
3,452 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »