Reviews for White Noise
Lauras1992 chapter 24 . 11/30
I'm reading this story for the third time, I think. And I have to say this has to be one of the most heartbreaking chapters I have ever read, even knowing what happens next. You paint the picture and the emotion so well.
anglictash chapter 7 . 11/20
I swear this Bella makes me feel to stop reading this story because she's just toooooooo stupid
Senorfrogs chapter 33 . 9/11
Soooooo good!
Thank you for posting!
i heart clash chapter 33 . 8/20
Yo! What an effing ride! This tale you wove is wild! I couldn’t stop reading! You had me on edge the whole time- especially at the end—first with the run in with Caius, then their fleeing town, getting caught, and finally the last scene with Alec and Masen and the hospital. Wreckeddddd me ahha. And through it all B’s and Masen’s romance got me feeling all type’sa thaaangs./*** thanks for this remarkable wonderful read! I wanna read it all over again (*-*)
sherimi chapter 33 . 7/23
Thank you for the story, it was a great read.
sherimi chapter 7 . 7/23
Bella is stupid and I can't stand girls like her. Maybe I should have a bit more compassion for her but I don't. You would have to feel like trash on the inside to stay in a situation like that , but even in my worst moments I would never allow myself to stay in a situation like that. My mom says love blinds you but I think that is a bunch of crap, I just think people don't love themselves enough to want better for themselves so they stick with their abusers. I've watched first hand with my mom, and her cousin who were both fighting over the same man for years, it certainly made my childhood interesting lol. They were both fighting over a bum who only used and abused them. Next I have to mention my grandparents, I love my grandfather to death but I have to be honest and admit that he was abusive to my grandmother, my grandmother seem to hear my thoughts about why she stayed with him and she told me she stayed for the kids and for the Financial Security. Maybe I don't really blame them or women like them who stay in abusive situations, maybe I should blame society that teach girls that men are just being men and that we should look past their behavior. I am happy that things are changing, that men are being held accountable for their actions. Sorry, I did not mean for this therapy session LOL
Reading all of this just made me remember things from the past.
Good story so far
atouchofcitron chapter 32 . 7/10
the pacing has been incredible, especially this second half. i can hardly believe i'm reading the same story but wow, what a ride! loved bella standing her ground finally, loved that she was the one to pull the trigger, and really loved this so far. sad i'm approaching the last chapter. thank you for this.
atouchofcitron chapter 20 . 7/10
i... genuinely do not understand why bella reacts the way she does to james getting set up. he deserves it. she KNOWS he deserves it. so... what? great story so far but she's so goddamn confusing.
leinchen chapter 33 . 6/24
I so loved to take this journey with the two of them ... thank you very much for writing and sharing your story with us!
As for British English vs. American English ... I don't think it really matters as there are lots of different accents throughout the US ... I don't think it really jolts the reader from the story ... . A story being well-written is way more important.
Greetings,
leinchen
AgathaRoesler chapter 33 . 6/23
Menina, amei DEMAIS a sua fanfic
nao conseguir largar dela
tive que sentar e ler tudo
caramba, que talento! parabéns
Beijão
mony17 chapter 1 . 6/11
viridiana.hernandez.1656 chapter 33 . 6/10
Missannie L chapter 33 . 6/9
Hello!
I've just read the White Noise translation from Fungys and I loved it! Thank you so much for giving the permission to make it possible. I really enjoyed it!
A lots of love from Mexico!
twilight-love1694 chapter 1 . 6/9
Hi!
Noriitha chapter 33 . 6/9
I loved the story! thanks for giving me permission to translate. I enjoyed it a lot !
3,537 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »