Reviews for What If?
sohna chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
It's positively delightful to dream. Thanx for the chance.
mjm chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
What Ifs rule. They are great.
Ms Trick chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
i really wish season 7 had happened this way! i loved these what if's...

i think like that a lot. u'know: what if it had been willow there instead of xander? and what if spike hadn't been in this predicament? it's fun to think about. ;)

another terrific story. :D

ta
wolf116 chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
God we could only hope,but we all know that it isn't going to happen. You also brought me to a conclusion,on the whole Buffy/Spike thing but since you don't read spoilers I won't spoil you as to my conclusion. Anyway thanks for bringing it to my conclusion. I'll just say she does mean what she says in the last ever epi.
misus-spike chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
aw. That was so sweet. I honestly didn't think I was going to like this story when I started it, but I read it through and was right. I loved it not liked it. SO thanx for the story.
dnalalal chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
wow. It's been a long time since I've read anything so perfectly Spuffy. Their relationship is so complex now it's hard to break it down into one story.

You've done an amazing job! Everything was so in character and yet so realistic and logical. Thank you for making me believe Buffy and Spike are still possible.

My favourite part was when she said she knew he wasn't asleep 'cause she'd never seen him sleep in that position. So subtle and yet so telling. They have such a beautiful connection 0)

Keep up the amazing work!
Vixen chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Wow.

That's a great story. You did a really wonderful job. Wrote the characters just like they are on the show. Except Buffy. She actually didn't come off as a cold heartless biatch in your story, she was likeable. Good work.

I think you should continue with the story. : P

Vixen ( vampirev2005/)
kaiyana chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
really great fic and idea. good job!
Aurelia chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Very nice work. I enjoyed it very much. Maybe you could continue?