Reviews for Puppet Master
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Logan and Jean need to be together, so that this can be 24/7. I sent this to my boyfriend...he really enjoyed it;) THanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
This story was awesome. I always liked Logan/Jean pairing, and it was very good rewrite of the tent scene.
Restless Goddess chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Mm, I like! I wanted something like that to happen in X2. Thanks for making that come true!
jessy chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
now why cant anyone put some ass in thier stories like he put his dick in her ass or something anyway your storie was pk not great ok
Heavenly Moments chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Wow...that was so good. wow..
DigiHero chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Fantastic! I loved the entire thing from start to finish. You are magnificent with your words and the imagery you project is wonderful. Kudos! :D
wow...that was HOTT! whew, can't get enough of those sweaty details!

luvd it!

HyL chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
that was pretty awesome.. Love it.. write more please!
LeoPiper4ever chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
*Smiles* WOW! I'll I can really say is wow! That was really good! You need to write more Logan/Jean fics! Please! Maybe one when they ARE actually together! Not just a one night stand! But anyway BRAVO! BRAVO!
Catharine Carter chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Hey, loved it! It pissed me off when it turned out to be mystique in the movie. I like what you did with this, but I just wish that they could actually be together and scott would be left in the dust. I was hoping that when she comes back as the Phoenix that she and Logan could be together, but my husband says that's unlikely because the Phoenix is all about duty, so to speak. No time, even for an occasional f ck. Anyhow, loved it.
Akiryu Kitsune chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
*drools on keyboard* that was awesome for a first story! never was crazy about the Logan/ Jean pairing, then X2 came out and now I'm hooked on it. so... great story, you should write more.
Anyuna chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Good. Short, but good nonetheless. I liked the repeated metaphor of the puppet master - it being the title was very appropriate.
Magdalena Amaretto Watson chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
That was brilliant! And what made me love it even more was that it wasn't just about sex - the feelings were real.
GDAC chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
oh this was terrific! i love your description, not only of jean and logans thoughts and feelings, but of um other things! i do hope you will read my x-men story called X3:DOUBLE TAKE. please review. i could really use your help!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »