Reviews for Sinful Pleasures
Venusian Angel chapter 4 . 8/8/2009
i really enjoy this story. but why does relena hate mina so much? obviously there is more to it as they dont hang common thiefs and woman at that. please continue this story also wondering the pairings? if taking votes i vote for

Mina/Trowa

Rei/Duo (cause i haven't seen this couple before i think it would be interesting)

Ami/Wufei

Serena/Heero

Makoto/Quatre
Wind Pixie chapter 4 . 2/13/2004
ooh
keep it up _
kichiko chapter 4 . 1/30/2004
Gaa! so confusing! hehe, i like confusing things... one question: what the hecks wrong with Makoto? shes acting like a sissy wus who can't fight! and what are the pairings, i personlay like: Rei/Wufei, Mina/Duo, Ami/Qatre, and, due to the plot, Makoto/Trowa, and Serena/Heero. but thats just me... and hopefully u to... update soon! -
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Oh my god you did that to poor Minako! They raped her! Now thats upsetting. Who are the pairings.
Well I vote for:
Mina/Trowa
Rei/Duo
Quatre/Makoto
Usagi/Heero
Ami/Wufie
they all seem intriging(I so sp that wrong) and you barlley see some of these pairings. Notice that I said some.
Scarlet Angel16 chapter 4 . 10/3/2003
I really like this story. Please update soon.
Silver Ash chapter 4 . 10/1/2003
I really like your story so far. The time period is a very interesting and original idea. And making Serena a pirate and Quatre's sister is great. But I'm still a little confused by that. A 15-year old pirate captain I find a little hard to believe. And is Serena Quatre's only sister? I got confused in that part. But I love how you are connecting everyone. Having Wufei and Rei say the same thing at the same time was good. Are you going to have Darien or Miliardo appear at all? Keep writing!
Hidden Angel chapter 4 . 9/30/2003
I like it!
Tenshi no Yupiteru chapter 4 . 9/30/2003
NO! NO CLIFFHANGERS MISSY! darn.

oh well, gotta wait till next time! huh?

serena knows who saved mina... she DID! argh, confusing me! not funny!

luvlotz

jupangel0:)

p.s. please continue

p.p.s. will their be pairings?

p.p.p.s. if there are i'm votin' 4 serena/heero, makoto/quatre, rei/duo, ami/trowa... mina/wufei... maybe!
Anya No Gin Hoshi chapter 4 . 9/29/2003
You certainly know how to use suspense don't you? I can't say that it doesn't make the story amazingly good, but it does make me want to read a bunch more. Which I understand is the purpose, but still, you will get the next part out soon, right? And yeah, more characters being introduced. This just keeps getting better and better and better. Hopefully the next part will come out sooner than this one, but if I have to wait a while so it's really good, I guess I can. Anyway, keep up that great work, and keep writing. 'Til next time, ja ne!

- Anya
Heero's Bunny chapter 4 . 9/29/2003
YES! TELL WHO DID! I do not like signing in... blah, it takes too long! UPDATE SOON!
Venus Of Love chapter 4 . 9/29/2003
O! COL!

Who is the mysterious person who saved Mina? I was kinda of confused -_- sorry.

CONTINUE!

VOL-chan
alexz chapter 4 . 9/29/2003
Write more soon!
Kutecitty kat chapter 3 . 8/14/2003
I totally luv ur story. I hope it's a Mina/Duo. PEACE & LUV!
Duos-Bunnie chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
CONTINUE! THIS IS COOL!

*cheers* go on! continue!

write more soon

bunny
Ceso chapter 3 . 8/4/2003
ouu this sounds exciting. i hope the pairings are either Mina and Duo and Mina and Quatre, but hey, its your story -

it looks great so far! i can't wait till the update!

Happy typing