Reviews for You Gonna Keep Me Warm?
OurLittleInfinity3 chapter 4 . 1/10
I like this fic, but the trig is confusing I get that obvs we don’t have all the trig words because that language is based on what we heard in the show, but maybe don’t put it in if you’re just gonna insert English words for the ones you don’t know, it kinda stops making it sound like another language and just a bit blah.
The rest of the fic is really good though so props to you for being a good writer.
saeblack chapter 8 . 12/27/2019
oh! please update!
saeblack chapter 7 . 12/27/2019
what the shimmering fuck is now my favorite thing in the whole world!
Scarlett Anna chapter 7 . 10/5/2019
At first I didn’t think I was gonna like the story but then I fell for it big time. I really hope you update soon.
Hheenan chapter 7 . 10/2/2019
I loved this chapter and the bit at the end it made me laugh so hard. I am sorry about the depression and I hope it gets better. Your an amazing writer and I can’t wait for this to continue.
Tajinprincess chapter 7 . 10/1/2019
loved the chapter!
keep your head up, btw. hope you feel and keep feeling better.
Tajinprincess chapter 6 . 9/4/2019
oh hell nah! clarke better whoop his butt!
Hheenan chapter 6 . 9/4/2019
I was excited about this chapter and you did not disappoint. I love how protective Bellamy is over Madi already. Looking forward to your next chapter.
lydo99 chapter 6 . 9/3/2019
That teacher is going Down. They might need some shovels after this, Lol
strangeJenny chapter 6 . 9/3/2019
I like your story!
I like that both Clarke and Bellamy instantly went into protective mode.
I like that you brought Charlotte into the story.
Like the characterisation of Raven, feel like you captured her well and portrayed her perfectly. Like the line about an ex biker with a leg brace making an awesome Auntie.
To some extent I like that you have included Trigedasleng. However i don’t understand it so i find myself skipping over it for the translation. Wondered if you would just put the phrase in italics to show it was a different language, but that we could understand it. Of course you could still keep wee words like nomon and stuff. I dunno. Is just an idea.
I like that you are continuing the story. I like getting emails saying there is an update.
Keep writing and I’ll keep reading
- a Scottish reader
Only Need Some Romance chapter 6 . 9/3/2019
Can’t wait for the next chapter! I love this story!
Tajinprincess chapter 5 . 8/29/2019
great chapter!
AmandaH109 chapter 5 . 8/20/2019
That was really good. When will you reveal why Clarke left? I'm really curious to know what happened. And what was Abby hinting at when she said that she thought Clarke and Madi should see someone? It sounded like they had just gone through something major. I look forward to the next chapter.
smittenforglasses chapter 5 . 8/12/2019
Update please.!
BBCGRCFEIHTBASSC2121 chapter 1 . 7/3/2019
can't wait for new chapter!