Reviews for Linkguistics
Anon Omega chapter 15 . 5/2
Wolf Link is BotW Link's stand. Prove me wrong.
Sage McGavin chapter 12 . 4/9
Norton would like you to renew your Anti-Virus software
Spellflame chapter 27 . 2/22
This is hilarious
lavenderwave0 chapter 26 . 10/23/2019
Please create more madness. It’s hard enough to find a good LoZ fic, much less one so beautifully insane.
I want moooooooooooooore
Valonstar Aldrendaux chapter 26 . 10/23/2019
You should include the Tarrey Town sidequest. It’d be pretty ironic to have a pyromaniac assisting in the founding of a village
Valonstar Aldrendaux chapter 25 . 10/23/2019
This story is awesome! And, it’s fitting that the joke that started the long line of gaffs should finish the quest.
Ri2 chapter 25 . 10/23/2019
So, were there any problems bringing back the cats?
Argotora chapter 25 . 10/22/2019
This is honestly the best thing I have ever read. I enjoyed following every second of the ‘Hero of Crimes ‘journeyread: destructive warpath) and every update has provided me with enough fun, hilarity and arson to get me to the next. Thank you for the laughs and quite frankly I don’t care if introducing a small carnivore into Hyrule’s ecosystem is dangerous. Hyrule needs it’s cats back dammit!
ChangelingRin chapter 25 . 10/22/2019
Aww, Link finally got to tell his joke! And found someone to talk with! All he needs now is to set something on fire and he'll be having the best day of his life.

Also, nice to see Twilight getting some screentime outside of Scruples.

Keep it up!
Novirp13 chapter 25 . 10/22/2019
This sounded like the end of the story. But I didn't see any complete tag there?
Anyway, this fanfic is such a blast and I'm still giggling at how ridiculously funny this idea was :'D
lavenderwave0 chapter 24 . 10/21/2019
You can find the number of hits by dividing Ganon's HP (after he's hit by the divine beasts, so 4,000) by the amount of damage the Master Sword does (60). Soooooooooooooo *does math*...*gives up and googles it* basically 66.6666666667, but for our purposes we need to round up, so the number of hits with the Master Sword that it takes to kill Calamity Ganon is 67.
(also that was a good chapter)
Viate chapter 24 . 10/14/2019
Rip scruffles
Valonstar Aldrendaux chapter 24 . 10/14/2019
You got that right! You tell it (since the Calamity is more of a beast), Link!
The ghosts are with you!
A great chapter, looking forward to the finale :D
ChangelingRin chapter 24 . 10/14/2019
I’m glad that Link finally has something to take out his aggression and arson on. Poor boy needed an outlet.

Also, I appreciated the tootsie pop reference.

Keep it up!
abciluvpie chapter 24 . 10/14/2019
Calamity Ganon has 8000 health in base, Divine beasts do a thousand each, at average 188 durability (200 max) the Master Sword doing 60 damage a hit you can do 11,280 damage, or at max 12000.

It takes 67 hits for the calamity in the story. 134 for full health.