Reviews for A Mother's Sacrifice
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
keep going
MobiusFreedom123 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Dude, that cold and twisted, Cream and her mom didn't deserve that. The only thing about this is that it shows how much of a twisted sick monster Robotnik is.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
So... in the end it was for naught.

Don't start a story unless you know the beginning, middle and ending, so this is techicnally a one-shot.

On the OTHER hand, I LIKE 'days in the life of a slave robian' stories that there just aren't enough of. You need to get inside the robian's head, and not just fill it with '1010101.'

Would have been interesting to see how these two slaves would have worked out their existence, but oh well.
Jonathan Terror chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
...I hope you die.

Meh, i'm Still savin' it.
ultimatelifeform2 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
That is seriously cold, mate. But, I didn't like Cream in the first place. Sonic was all about action, and Cream really added a girly side which wasn't required to a good game. Anyway, that story was cool, but particularly cold.
DrIvoRobotnik chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
(cackles and laughs like a maniac) That was a great story!You may say I'm cruel but really I just hate those two rabbits! Stupid cutesy-cuddly rabbits, i wish they (continues muttering about evil things happening to the rabbits) Long live Eggman Empire!W00t!
tazkol master of all emeralds chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
man that was low but you could still save cream just have someone perferably choas/tikle grant cream some sort of choas ability for instents she sacrifices an arm which is then covered with a choas emerald type material that grants her choas control after all choas is the choa protector and cream does have cheese wouldn't cheese want help
Alicia Jewel chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
NO! CREAM! VANILLA! NO! I'll stop now. Anyway, I love these robotisizer (did I spell that right?) stories because it's always so dramatic. I also love Cream (she's so cute), so it suits me just fine. Go on! Go on! Get Cream and her mom de-robotisized!
jster1983 chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Well you could have Cream wake up realizing it was just a horrible nightmare and that she hasn't yet been turned into a robot.
NamelessMoonshine chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
O_o Okay, I think THAT woke me up nicely...poor Cream...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/6/2004

Please continue!
Rock Raider chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
You HAVE to reach a point where the 2 are derobotocized.
Mermaid Ninja chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Have Sonic save Cream just in time.
Sam Cyber Cat chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
I just finished reading the new (?) parts of the robin-round on your Board (I loved it btw but haven't thought up anything to add onto it yet ;) and really got the urge to read some more of your fanfiction. So I chose this one, and I've very glad I did, it was emotive, different and very well written. I could see loads of possibilites coming from the ending of this fic, but personally I think you've wrote up the ending to beautifully to add on to it anymore, really sad ending though :( But a great fic all the same :D
Turquoisephoenix chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Very emotional. It's very sad to see Cream's mother go like that. Could this the end of Cream?