Reviews for Harry Black Book 1: The Hero's Return
Some love Tonks family have for making Harry sacrificial goat for Dumbledore. Fool donkeys.
Oh yes enjoying chapters of loser Harry trusting Harry sacrificial goat Harry. Self centred fool and selfless dog Harry. Winner crocodile Dumbledore.
I was right. Bloody failure Harry, loser Harry, loser Tonks family and shitty villain always winning Dumbledore. N Hateful Harry always trusting Dumbledore, under his thumb, Harry is a pig. Idiot like a pig, trusting like a pig for slaughter. I hate this story so much. Failure Harry.
Oh yes I was right. Same shitty Dumbledore, same shitty story of Harry always ending in trouble because he is in Hogwarts and under Dumbledore thumb and Fudge thumb. Same shitty story of loser Potters and Blacks all fighting a mirage of winning from Dumbledore and Voldemort.
And forgive me Andromeda and Tonks are bloody convenient untrustworthy traitors. For pushing Sirius to send Harry to Hogwarts or for siding with Dumbledore. Oh America is such a poor country no wonder there is no similar or better magical school there. Poor Harry, living in a poor country like America that he has to find and go to a magical school in Britain to make a magical friend. Poor Harry Poor American magical society. Hate Andy and Tonks, bloody Dumbledore lackeys. Or probably you love Dumbledore and Hogwarts too much. Hateful story. I hate no I loathe it.
Hate you for sending Harry to Hogwarts. It's already going to be useless villain Dumbledore always winning, Harry always fighting and losing to Dumbledore, Harry always in trouble, Harry and Sirius living in mirage of being in control while Dumbledore shit always in control. I thought this was about power of Potters and Blacks but no this is like others shitty hateful Dumbledore always in control and always winning at last. I already hate this story. HATE YOU.
Warrof chapter 24 . 9/13
That came totally out of left field with no warning or foreshadowing. Not even a passing mention of circumstances (trying to not spoil the plot here) to foreshadow this twist.

So far this is the only thing that I've found to be poorly thought out in this story.
griezz chapter 21 . 9/12
I suddenly have an urge to listen to "Goodbye Horses"...
Quaziemoto chapter 35 . 8/22
I'm impressed with this story line, I'll be checking out the others shortly.

Any story that keeps this 76 YO interested and wishing to continue on is a 5 Star Story!
GenieM chapter 9 . 8/15
Dreaded pirate potter
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 34 . 7/31
Great story, look forward to next. Love the Characters. Great job. Thanks for sharing.
ADS1607 chapter 6 . 7/28
“Give me till the end of the year, fourth year max” fourth year my ass you have the power of the writer on your hands
frankwestgate43 chapter 6 . 7/27
really other there oetagrew there is no reason to have put in in Grifindork...There really is none in the house that are useful as friends to him there other then the twins but there easy to get around challenge the to a prank war and win there respect or through the hole marauder angle...
DarkBan chapter 35 . 7/24
Thanks for all the time and effort you put in this story, im really enjoying it, and yeah, i'll check up the secuel :)
Saladin Al Ayyubi chapter 26 . 7/15
I don't like the dementors are dead
1,331 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »