Reviews for To Continue On
mysterious person101 chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
Aww, and here I was waiting for Kenshin and Kaoru's reunion! but okay, if thats all you can do, I am happy that you finished it! :D
SRAS9 chapter 10 . 2/24/2010
Good story! But you haven't updated the epilogue!
Snow Bennet chapter 10 . 11/12/2009
And two years later... epilogue?
maya chapter 10 . 3/8/2009
plz post the epilogue! i rrly need to c how this finishes or ill dream bout it plzz:) best of luck
poems2songs chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
looking forward to the epilogue... wonder how things turned out for everyone... update when you can... please and thank you...
Seravia chapter 10 . 7/17/2008
No! I thought the fic was complete, well update soon! Hope Kenshin and Kaoru are together, please post that epilogue soon!

Seravia chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
Ken-chan's back! Yay! But why is Kenshin here? Well I suppose I'll find out soon enough.

Seravia chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
Oh well, at least it wasn't Soetsu, but Chisato could be just as bad. I really thought Kenshin came back, *sigh* how dreams delude you... Can't wait to read the next chappie!

Seravia chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Oh, Soetsu again! Poor Megumi, hasn't she been through enough? Well, of course, who doesn't love to torture the characters? I know I do! I hope Kenshin comes back soon, I miss him already!

VixenHolic chapter 10 . 5/21/2008
i was hoping of more kinda juicy ending than this like you know, like one of those "happy ending" stuff but well done on writing the story. loved it. :D keep up the good work.
wittyying chapter 10 . 4/22/2008
uhh..a day or two after October 2007? It's been a lot longer than that! Still waiting on that epilogue!

Thanks for writing this though!
rurouni dee chapter 10 . 4/13/2008
This is a great story. I hope you finish it soon. )
barefootandlost chapter 10 . 4/9/2008
That was great!
poems2songs chapter 10 . 1/29/2008
interesting story... really like it so far... is it almost done... wonder what happens next... update as soon as you can... please and thank you...
cdsmm chapter 10 . 10/18/2007
sweet! you updated! sorry for the late review, im just glad i decided to check my review history, otherwise i doubt i would even find out about the update. i cant wait till this story is truly complete, please continue!