Reviews for Zuma
Vamps09 chapter 26 . 10/22
What a great story! Loved Loves baby soft in grammar school. And the way Bella talked and acted was awesome! Thanks for writing!
MrsZacEfron chapter 26 . 9/8
This was an amazing story. I laughed and cried reading it! Well done on such a fantastic story.
kadronya chapter 26 . 8/28
Thanks you for this story! I love it but i'm not to the Rose's Death...
0ojoyo0 chapter 8 . 6/30
"His eyes stay on mine, one side of his mouth lifts up in a sad smile, and I want to stay mad.

But I think he just gave me a compliment."

The most adorable thing ever
Zveka chapter 26 . 6/29
love it :)
ficsinforks chapter 26 . 1/31
I just finished reading this story and... WOW!
Your writing, the references from the 70's, it just made me feel like I was living in California during the summer of 1978!

I really love this fic, congratulations on the amazing work :)
sosueme chapter 25 . 11/10/2021
Just a lil re-read. This story is still so, so good, one of my favorites.
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 10/31/2021
I loved so much this story! Thank you for sharing.
la-geologia chapter 25 . 10/25/2021
I love re-reading this one. My heart is so full right now! I just love these characters and this story so much! Thank you, as always, for sharing your beautiful words with us, my sweet friend. I hope you've been well. I know I'm terrible at keeping in touch, but I'm thinking of you and sending giant virtual hugs and kisses. I hope I'll get to see your gorgeous smile again one day soon! :D

xoxo,
Belle
Mack71 chapter 26 . 9/30/2021
This is definitely the second time I’ve read this and won’t be the last. Such a wonderful story! It’s beyond enjoyable!
CullensTwiMistress chapter 26 . 8/12/2021
I've really enjoyed this one, PB.
tickledpinkstamper chapter 26 . 7/22/2021
I loved how you took me on a journey down memory lane. I loved my life as a typical blonde hair, blue eyed teenager in the 70's. Life was so much simpler back then. Thank you for entertaining me.
tickledpinkstamper chapter 4 . 7/22/2021
Your mother sounds a lot like my middle sister. Which always boggled my mind the she only poked from a box. Our mother never used processed foods to feed her large family. We never had sugared cereal or even store bought snacks. I remember going to sleepover one time and the had Frankinberry Cereal and I was amazed that people didn't have warm cereal of pancakes for breakfast. I was very lucky my mom taught me how to cook from scratch.
By the way I love all of the 70's references. It reminds me of my teenage years growing up and spending my summers at many So Cal Beaches. If we weren't at the beach, we were either roller skating of swimming. Oh to be young again.
ReadM0re chapter 26 . 6/21/2021
What a great story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! Thank you for writing.
NoisyMind83 chapter 26 . 5/27/2021
Loved it! Thanks so much for writing
3,515 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »