Reviews for Zuma
Oaklandblackouts chapter 26 . 1/11
i love this story so much. hope you come back and write something else for us soon!
Saltypoetry chapter 1 . 1/11
What a great story! Bella is so awesomefunny. I found myself smiling a lot while reading this. I may nearly spit out some coffee too.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/25/2023
I’ve come back to this story again. So well done.
Abaire chapter 26 . 7/3/2023
You are one of my favorite authors here in FanFic world, after years of reading these sorties. You did such a lovely job bringing the imagery to life, I suooose a sort of cinematographer with words if you will. I feel very conflicted over the Rosalie story, but I appreciate that you did something no one else has. You created a character who makes me feel sympathy and pity, and someone to inspire prayer for millions of girls who romanticize a world that I know is not fun or glamorous. This was also a different Edward for you and I really appreciated his character too. Thank you for writing this. Now what the heck is a peanut blossom cookie? Off to Google.
alli62 chapter 26 . 4/2/2023
I just reread this awesome story again straight through. I loved it even more the second time (if that’s possible). A kickass Bella! What a storyteller you are….. the best. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Colleen Alize chapter 26 . 1/25/2023
I absolutely LOVED this fic. Thqbk youbfor posting
TMTF chapter 26 . 1/13/2023
I think this is my third time reading this story over the last couple of years, and I still love it just as much as the first time. Thanks for writing such a wonderfully funny, sweet story and for paying sex work so much respect. I love reading the fun facts at the end, and I always know this is a story I can come back to and thoroughly enjoy. Cheers!
debb lavoie chapter 26 . 12/10/2022
Love the road head!
An excellent story told in a great way. 1978 sure was a great music year.
debb lavoie chapter 21 . 12/10/2022
Oh oh, she's back.
debb lavoie chapter 20 . 12/10/2022
Love that smell, used to wear it as well. Sad when friendship ends.
debb lavoie chapter 16 . 12/10/2022
Love reading your fun facts. Your parents sound nice.
debb lavoie chapter 13 . 12/10/2022
Omg! Loving these songs.
debb lavoie chapter 12 . 12/9/2022
Great chapter!
debb lavoie chapter 10 . 12/9/2022
Oh my goodness, edward really like Bella.
debb lavoie chapter 8 . 12/8/2022
Wow, I do believe Edward likes her. Rosalie isn't interested in what he's learning, that's not good.
3,532 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »