Reviews for Zuma
Mack71 chapter 26 . 9/30
This is definitely the second time I’ve read this and won’t be the last. Such a wonderful story! It’s beyond enjoyable!
CullensTwiMistress chapter 26 . 8/12
I've really enjoyed this one, PB.
tickledpinkstamper chapter 26 . 7/22
I loved how you took me on a journey down memory lane. I loved my life as a typical blonde hair, blue eyed teenager in the 70's. Life was so much simpler back then. Thank you for entertaining me.
tickledpinkstamper chapter 4 . 7/22
Your mother sounds a lot like my middle sister. Which always boggled my mind the she only poked from a box. Our mother never used processed foods to feed her large family. We never had sugared cereal or even store bought snacks. I remember going to sleepover one time and the had Frankinberry Cereal and I was amazed that people didn't have warm cereal of pancakes for breakfast. I was very lucky my mom taught me how to cook from scratch.
By the way I love all of the 70's references. It reminds me of my teenage years growing up and spending my summers at many So Cal Beaches. If we weren't at the beach, we were either roller skating of swimming. Oh to be young again.
ReadM0re chapter 26 . 6/21
What a great story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! Thank you for writing.
NoisyMind83 chapter 26 . 5/27
Loved it! Thanks so much for writing
whatokimdoneby chapter 4 . 4/30
wait was that a compliment or a roast
whatokimdoneby chapter 2 . 4/29
ohhhhh
petmom1213 chapter 26 . 4/19
This was so good. In 78 I was 24 with a 2 year old son. I remember all of these things and great songs. This was an awesome trip down memory lane. Thank you so much.
Mickey Hall
saintfudge chapter 25 . 3/20
I just acid entry reread this ""what a great story ..a few chapters in I remembered I had it but couldn't stop ..it's funny ..sad and has great songs at the start ..thanks for sharing have fun
ppatti53 chapter 26 . 1/7
You’re one of my favorite authors and your stories are always well written and worth reading many times.
Congratulations, you’ve done it again.
Cina's chapter 26 . 12/19/2020
What a great epi. Glad to see Rosalie made it.
Iersseltje chapter 3 . 12/10/2020
1978 was about the same time I was crushing on a blond boy name Marcel. He also had that wind blown beach hair. I ended up with his best friend, and 42 years later I am still married and in love with the best friend. I still hear from Marcel every couple of years, but boy, am I glad I didn't end up with him.
The Official Xoxo chapter 26 . 10/17/2020
This was so heartwarming and original. I am honestly in tears and am just grateful that this story was able to be finished. I do hate that Alice was a rather selfish friend who just kinda has no redeeming qualities, but that's lolfe and you did a great job of reflecting that.
Xoxo
KDMCAM chapter 26 . 10/10/2020
This is such a fantastic story! So many great memories! What they did on the surfboard is probably every girls surfer boy dream! I loved all her bday gifts! What i think that made this so good is that not everyones story was a perfect happy ending. That’s life!
3,506 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »