Reviews for An Adventure Beyond Boundaries
VessL chapter 2 . 3/2
To Sherodx
It doesn't matter, it's still considered sexual abuse especially in his case. But your saying his actions are justified because he's lovable?

We haven't forgotten his "good" traits because they're shoved down our throats when plot demands it. The only thing special about him is his sacred gear. Take that away, and we're left with a future criminal.

Imo, nothing is "lovable" about him. Plot demands he be given everything and not actually work for it. He ignores those that want to be with him for random nobodies. If someone fancies one of those that like him, he gets jealous because now he's got competition for their affection, which he already had to begin with, but again, ignored them for random human nobodies.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2021
Power Scaling and Fights
Man I totally agree with you. The fights in the series are all full of shit its unbelievable. So many times the perverted cunt should have died but miraculously he's still alive. I mean most of battles he should have been dead ten times over. Its like the author is just bullshitting his way through just to make his character look cool and impressive, saying that "hey issei went through alot" and shit but its all plot armor.
Sherodx chapter 2 . 3/16/2021
you only focus in his perversion but forget about how he can be easily lovable
besides most guys are perverts but they dont have the balls to admit it
Starlord Master chapter 5 . 6/20/2020
Keep it up.
Starlord Master chapter 1 . 6/20/2020
Interesting intro.
Spartan3909 chapter 5 . 5/15/2020
Thanks for the chapters _.
sugoijack9 chapter 1 . 2/4/2020
Highschool DxD got the potential to be better but the author butchered it.
Caelus Lucis Caelum chapter 4 . 1/4/2020
Self insert fics can be a gem if it is in the hands of a capable author. Though for me, I think it would be better if you kept the plot points for the story because showcasing them before an actual story is published will allow potential readers to read where the story goes so easily. Thus lessening their eagerness and interest in it (if they see where the story is going from a mile away).
Another thing is that one can use the "original" portrayal of Issei Hyoudou before Ishibumi scrapped such draft for a boob fetish pervert that we currently have. A non-perverted Issei would add a great dynamic to the story.
In addition, one should put more attention on Magecraft especially with people displaced to another world like DxD. One must be mindful that a magus is only capable of doing mysteries due to the Thaumaturgical Foundations that Solomon established during his lifetime. It should be addressed how the protagonist can use Magecraft on another world where the Foundations did not exist on such world.
That is just my opinion though. I believe the story have potential and I hope this insight of mine can add more flavor to your story.
KingAllen chapter 2 . 12/10/2019
Does Magus in this world aware of supernatural world
KingAllen chapter 5 . 12/10/2019
Is he got Sacred Gear? If not Let him have Ddraig from Issei.
Asura chapter 5 . 10/23/2019
I liked the story. It's been a while since it has been updated, has the story been abandoned?
H.Lsun chapter 5 . 10/23/2019
nice im looking forward for the next chapter