Reviews for Phoenix Insurgent
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 23 . 2/1
An interesting story on which I have very mixed thoughts. the super! albus is as problematic as the Super! Harry trope but of course the fact that we know from canon how strong Dumbledore is smoothens this to some degree. The practical challenges of magicals with this level of strength are obvious with respect to muggle rlations and covering things up but at least this is based on a canon foundation that makes more sense than giving this power to a 14 or 15 year old. On the other hand, you think the politics and practical relations issues through very nicely and frame them very well. this is the very strong and interesting part of your fic that will keep me reading should you add more chapters. I thank you for your hard work on this and will be curious to see where you take it.
Beta Orionis chapter 23 . 1/25
Read through the whole fic in a day and it was worth it. I do hope you continue this, I rarely see a Harry Potter fanfic go this grey and doesnt center on Harry or a weird Riddle/Potter pairing
Mark862889 chapter 23 . 1/23
Please, update. This was really good.
DarkChampion chapter 23 . 1/19
Absolutely beautiful. I never knew how much I needed this Albus in my life.
Gracques is the best chapter 23 . 1/15
I love how this whole story so far has taken place within the space of a month or maybe slightly less. Amazing how short Scrimgeour’s tenure as minister was. That being said, he completely brought it upon himself by making an enemy of Dumbledore and Grindelwald, who even individually the ministry never wouldve stood a chance at handling.
Qriiz chapter 23 . 1/1
Fear good men, when they snapped.
WellMet chapter 8 . 12/25/2023
Edgy
Jamie0 chapter 23 . 12/19/2023
Well. I really hope Dumbledore doesn't go full evil. Seems like a dangerous line.
Jamie0 chapter 21 . 12/16/2023
Wow go Dumbles! Good riddance to Greyback and hopefully the others won't be idiots.
Iglix chapter 23 . 12/12/2023
Amazing story.

This "I am too tired of your shit" Dumbledore is excelent example of why he always kept himself to be so passive and pacifistic. Because if he would let lose and push his will through, there would be piles of bodies left behind.

The gradual change from "It is time to act, but still lets give everyone one or two more chances" to merciless force of nature that will destroy anyone who dares to stand in front of him no matter their reason is really well done.
Jojo chapter 23 . 12/11/2023
Fantastic
Tertius711 chapter 23 . 12/2/2023
Glorious
Guest chapter 23 . 12/2/2023
One thing that slightly baffles me is that so few people have questioned why Albus trusts Grindelwald when he’s most famous for capturing the reformed dark wizard. And yes, I know his Order members have done so, but I would expect that alone to trigger a ministerial investigation, and so they surely would’ve gone to ask Albus’ brother what he knew.
Gracques chapter 23 . 11/29/2023
This is NOT Gracques Is The Best.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/29/2023
This is Gracques is the best once more and Voldemort better be getting a shit ton of new followers after what’s just happened, most of them family or friends of fallen aurors/hit wizards. With the ministry fallen, it’s between him and Dumbledore, and very few people will sit by and quietly accept the man who has murdered someone dear to them.