Reviews for Phoenix Insurgent
CittingAlmond42 chapter 14 . 10/3/2021
I had all but lost hope for this fic to update again, never have I been more glad to be wrong. Keep up the great work my friend. Für das Größere Wohl.
Kharboc chapter 1 . 10/3/2021
Great to see this update! Looking forward to watching Dumbledore descend into darkness!
isyhgia1993 chapter 13 . 9/22/2021
Damn this is some incredibly high quality Dumbledore/ Grindelwald interaction. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/10/2021
Fuck youre so good at this and its canon tomed as well
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2021
FINALLY A DUMBLEDORE WITH A BACKBONE TAKING CHARGE NOT SOME TEENAGER FUCK YEAH
eromwriter chapter 13 . 6/16/2021
Brilliant. Absolutely stunning. I hope that you finish this at some point.
Olorin'6 chapter 10 . 6/7/2021
Nice story, but unfortunately I will have to quit here.
I don't really like the path this story starts to take, sorry

Also it's kinda irritating that every conversation between Gellert and Dumbledore is a fight...
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 5/30/2021
Damn, that's some really good shit, too bad you abandoned it.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/18/2021
It was a great story, sad to see that it is abandoned
Homarid chapter 13 . 3/7/2021
This story is very intriguing in a Cadmean Victory kind of way. Dumbledore is convincing himself to do worse and worse things in the name of victory. Of course this is was real what looks like, nobody comes out smelling like roses unless they already had overwhelming superiority.
xRedAce chapter 13 . 3/4/2021
I love this.

Albus' different decisions and Grindlewald by his side while he decides to teach everyone the True meaning of competence...

Definitely a favorite and I hope it is updated soon and not abandoned.
stevem1 chapter 13 . 2/19/2021
This is a great story. The plot is original and moves well. The characters for the most part act rationally under the environment they are in. I think Sirius’ depiction is spot on, though I think Remus’ motivation to support the ministry is very weak.
stevem1 chapter 3 . 2/19/2021
I love the start to this story. It is something I’m not used to reading. I am following.

I do think there is something strange. Moody, etc..., are insulting Grindlewald in his presence. That’s insane. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together would know that is a high risk low reward bet. They may want to express their displeasure, their moral superiority, etc.., but personally degrading Grindlewald face to face is a good way to wind up dead quickly. Imagine walking up to Mike Tyson and calling him a name to his face. Or any mid level or higher gangster. Or Ghenghis Khan. There would be blood.
Poseidon3000 chapter 13 . 2/18/2021
good fic
Inoeth chapter 13 . 2/16/2021
Really excellent and long awaited chapter. It's really interesting to see the Ministry try to deal (rightly or wrongly) with Dumbledore and their plans to do so. It'll be neat to see them work and/or fail spectacularly - for better or worse.

I wish we could have seen more of Harry and the plans going on in the castle.

I really, really liked your take of Dumbledore and Gridenwald dealing with the cave by the ocean and clearly figuring out the whole RAB thing. It's likely that they're able to fairly quickly and easily dispatch with the locket for real.

After that though things get far trickier - both because the politics and PR battle is going to heat get far more complicated and potentially get them labeled as terrorists and dealing with finding and obtaining the final horcruxes like the Cup will be difficult - depending on whether they want to burn bridges (and possibly quite literally Globlins)...

I look forward to the next update. Keep up the great work.
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »