Reviews for Phoenix Insurgent
Guest chapter 12 . 6/8/2020
Wow, Remus turning on Albus was a real shock, especially as it’s essentially turning on Sirius and Harry too. Is the ministry really going to openly turn on Albus so soon though – Rufus seemed willing to be pragmatic when we last got his PoV? Don’t get me wrong it will happen eventually but for now I’d have thought he’d be cautious until Albus truly crosses the line.

The scene with the muggle was genuinely chilling.

As has already been said, that last line was perfect.
WittyBasketcase chapter 12 . 6/8/2020
That Iast line gave me chills! This is so amazing!
WittyBasketcase chapter 11 . 6/8/2020
The fight scene was amazing! I love this story more and more
WittyBasketcase chapter 9 . 6/8/2020
This is soooo good! Criminally underated too!
ThelittleKing chapter 12 . 6/7/2020
Great chapter, thanks for updating!
ta.shrivastava chapter 12 . 6/7/2020
that... is true.

Yes, those pieces might not be alive in the conventional sense, but it is enough to make a difference. those pieces can and do suggest strategies to their players, while normal chess pieces do not.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/6/2020
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work!
entrophy843 chapter 1 . 6/6/2020
beloved author,how long it's going to be?
Fionan25 chapter 12 . 6/6/2020
I'm worried that Dumbledore is going to go senile or that he won't be as sharp anymore. If that hasn't happened already. "This merely exacerbated the odd sensation he was experiencing: his thoughts seemed to be crossing a vast ocean to travel from one point to another as opposed to the usual flashes of insight he had."
Great chapter, looking forward to the next one.
TheOnlyKing chapter 12 . 6/6/2020
And the deeper Dumbledore falls into the hole...haha how exquisite!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2020
Finally a badass dumble
Guest chapter 11 . 5/25/2020
Great chapter.
Inoeth chapter 11 . 5/20/2020
This was quite the chapter. I have to wonder if it won't be Dumbledore but actually Harry who starts to go down a real dark path - it really is Harry who holds the most enmity towards both Volidmort and the Ministry.

in any case great chapter and I can't wait to see it continue to play out
Guest chapter 11 . 5/20/2020
Amazing chapter as always.

Albus’ internal struggle is fascinating – if he does fall it will be a long and slow process

I do wonder whether he could win back the likes of Kingsley if he told him a little of his past and how he’s had the elder wand for years but never used it to subjugate others. I feel like he – and probably others – are just looking for an excuse to justify and support Albus’ actions and so that could be enough to win him over – at least until he and Gellert really start crossing lines.

I can’t wait to see Albus and Gellert in a proper battle, and whether they eventually end up using the Hallows, given all three are within their grasp.
TheOnlyKing chapter 11 . 5/18/2020
Hahaha the slow corruption of Dumbledore is wonderful to watch! I can't wait until the moment comes when he no longer doubts himself! That will surely be exquisite!
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »