Reviews for Phoenix Insurgent
Ramlin chapter 23 . 11/29/2023
I honestly love this evil Dumbledore. The other Dumbledore bashing fics makes him look like a crazy old man obsessed with having Harry miserable and killed, but this fic's Dumbledore is a man who'd burn the world for his loved ones.
jimbob chapter 23 . 11/28/2023
You know, i'm starting to think this Dumbledore guy is bad news. Just a thought..
JohnMonty chapter 23 . 11/28/2023
Great chapter! Damn this take no crap from knowone Dumbledore is freaking awesome! I'm A Scrimgeour fan and thought it a Shame he died but that was some way to go eh? Didn't even have any mention of Albus cursing the parchment or Scrimgeour, he just turned to stone. Poor guy had no clue what hit him. Looks like Shafiq's and that of his buddies live are soon about to come to an abrupt end. Such A shame. Not. Was Amelia Bones among those killed or is she alive? It's been A while since I read all of this fanfic last time. Hope she is alive and has sense to work with Dumbledore. Can't wait to see how Voldemort and the ICW react to Dumbledore becoming Minister of Magic. Shame that Moody died but was necessary, good way for him to go, fighting like the warrior he is. Albus ICW ally will be working to get the ICW on board no doubt and will have there support in time to take on the Death-Eaters and Voldemort. I can't help but wonder will another rise from the shadows? A faction determined to see Grindelwald dead for his crimes and Albus for not stopping him sooner and breaking him out of prison to continue his reign of terror? What of the statue of Secrecy? Will Voldemort ending up breaking it and exposing wizardkind in some way? Can't wait to read more of this fanfic! Update soon!
Fuck Names chapter 23 . 11/28/2023
Bravo. Meticulously written battle and then topping it off by him seizing control of the ministry rather then living us on a cliffhanger. I appreciate it
EloImJosh chapter 23 . 11/27/2023
Man, Voldemort is fucked... I only hope Harry gets to live to see the end of it.
wgolyoko chapter 23 . 11/27/2023
Holy fucking shit. That was insanewhile your writing of such a scale of battle could be just a tad better, the POV of Albus was awesome. I can't wait to know what you'll do with him (and with Gellert), because I truly don't know where this is headed (a strange feeling, when one is reading fanfiction lol). Great job !
wgolyoko chapter 23 . 11/27/2023
Guest chapter 23 . 11/26/2023
One thing slightly bothering me is to what extent the community will accept Albus as their minister after the massacre which preceded his appointment. Like most of them will have had friends or family members outside DMLE who won’t be happy. And I know they chose to stand against Albus, but even so, he murdered aurors/hit wizards who were trying to escape, which is a bit different from dying in a fight.

You should focus next chapter on Remus’ reaction to Albus’ letter, and how generally the community takes to the appointment of their new minister.

Also what auror/hit wizard force will there even be now? It’ll be Tonks and her friends Jordy and Helena, but did any of those who tried to defend the ministry survive, and if they did, Will Albus let them stay on? Because it looks to me as though Albus may be minister but he may have effectively nothing to run: would’ve been wiser to incapacitate rather than kill any auror/hit wizard who was too afraid to keep fighting him.

Oh yeah and this is Gracques is the best again.
oSayan chapter 23 . 11/26/2023
also agreeing with graceques below , thank God Kingsley is silenced now.
oSayan chapter 23 . 11/26/2023
My soul can rest in peace now . Thank you , you have avenged every single of us who hates Dumbledore bashing . The constant duality Dumbledore faced throughout the battle , oooof what a portrayal man , I had not expected an update from this story , but then I saw chapter 19 or 20 (I forgot) uploaded and I was like woah . and then you keep writing this masterpiece again , just damnnnnn . thank you , thank you for writing this . I am so happy to read this .
Skylar Rex chapter 23 . 11/26/2023
I love your work, I've been looking for something like this for a long time. It is said that Dumbledore was the most powerful wizard in the world, but in the movies and books he was simply stronger and smarter than the rest. Yet you managed to create a character who is the second coming of Merlin, someone so far above the rest of society that it's hard to fathom. And the greatest thing is that he finally said enough and decided to bring the world to its knees. This is something that undoubtedly many people wish they could do, because who doesn't get irritated when they try to be a good person and others spit in their face in gratitude?
Albus is my favorite character, probably because he faces choices from our world and has to choose the greater good or the lesser evil. However, FF works often vilify him and make him a villain. In a real war there are always victims and you have to sacrifice someone to win.
I really hope that you will not lose inspiration and will continue this story to the end.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/26/2023
good shit!
nilluminator chapter 23 . 11/26/2023
Wowza! This chapter paid off in spades! Part of me had hoped foolishly that Dumbledore might call out the student IDs of the ministry staff to intimidate them into standing down.

Next chapter is going to be brutal, isn't it? So many bodies, so much to reconcile.
Kelorus chapter 23 . 11/26/2023
This chapter is a piece of art. The well written persona of Albus and the dichotomy between is will and what must be done is nice. The fact Gellert kept having at it with a smile was nice, and of course, to see Albus unleashed is but a dream come true. The only thing I may hope for is some apprenticeship to Harry as the « heir » as he is considered in books as Albus’ spiritual heir.
Gracques is the best chapter 23 . 11/26/2023
Rah definitely worth the wait. Can’t help but regret slightly that you had Albus kill Alastor, but I’m glad you had them talk. And you’ve now had him silence Kingsley so no chance of the truth of why he trusts Grindelwald leaking. Also Tofty distinctively mentioned that another two Wizengamot members - Gamp and Griselda Marchbanks’ daughter - were firmly on Albus’ side, so it’s a shame you forgot to include them. Can’t wait to see what you do now that Albus is minister.
327 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »