Reviews for Phoenix Insurgent
SlytherinToNyx chapter 2 . 6/26/2019
I cannot wait for the next chapter!

I have been reading fanfics for years now (i'm 32 now) and i have never seen a fic with this take on Dumbledore.

Please excuse my language but "Fuck Yes!"
SlytherinToNyx chapter 1 . 6/26/2019

This.
THIS IS WHAT I NEVER KNEW I NEEDED!
Teufel1987 chapter 1 . 6/26/2019
Oooh, Dark Lord Dumbledore!

This is new...

I look forward to more!
CittingAlmond42 chapter 1 . 6/25/2019
I am looking forward to this.
vonSchlieffen chapter 1 . 6/25/2019
I love the premise of this story, and I cannot wait to read more.
TheOnlyKing chapter 1 . 6/25/2019
Hehehe I admit I like the idea of a Dark Albus although I have to admit also that I really don't like the idea of reading about a 100 year old homosexual. If you don't put any gay shit in this fic or better yet pretend that canon does not exist in regards to Albus personality then I believe this will indeed be a good read.
The Quotable Patella chapter 1 . 6/25/2019
This has potential. A huge potential. However you were a bit too direct in portraying Dumbledore's inner demons.

There should be more hesitation on his part. More introspection. Particularly on how he might risk Harry's life even more. But I couldn't feel the hesistation as much as I could feel the resolve. Perhaps it's your writing style.

P.S: please make chapters bigger.
Umbrakinetic chapter 1 . 6/25/2019
This looks amazing, I've always been fascinated by the concept of Dumbledore getting Grindelwald's help in the war and his internal demons were extremely well written. Can't wait to see where you go next with this.
Hermy365 chapter 1 . 6/25/2019
Oh such a good idea ! It changes from you other stories about Harry's generation.
darth Queidus chapter 1 . 6/25/2019
Very good. I have seen plenty of fanfics with evil Dumbledores but very few where sircumstances pushed him to seize power. Keep it up.
AutumnSouls chapter 1 . 6/25/2019
Nice. Good first chapter.
sadn1ck chapter 1 . 6/25/2019
oh shit oh shit oh shit ALBUS ON A WORLD CONQUERING SPREE?

quality writing as always, thought the formatting seems a bit off lol could you look into it?

-sadn1ck, circa 2019(lol)