Reviews for Phoenix Insurgent
Secundum chapter 23 . 11/26/2023
"In order to ensure the security and continuing stability, the Ministry will be reorganized into the first Magical Empire! For a safe and secure society!"
Maxillate Enderfall chapter 23 . 11/26/2023
This story is literally the best
Negro Force User chapter 22 . 11/23/2023
I love this story
Guest chapter 22 . 11/21/2023
This is Gracques is the best again and I’m posting again to give you a good suggestion for a plot twist for the next chapter: have Voldemort show up and fight against Dumbledore and Grindelwald, so between Voldemort and the ministry, they’re slowed up enough to make their plan fail. You should also have this a turning point whereby more people start leaning towards Voldemort. That would really make this good.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/20/2023
I’m gonna take “none would hear Aberforth’s tale from Remus” as a subtle hint on your part that Kingsley will spread the story.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/20/2023
Oh yeah you better include a scene next chapter about Remus reading Albus’ letter and his internal monologue and all.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/19/2023
I always wondered what would happen if second-tier wizards like Snape/Bellatrix/Dolohov/Tonks/Moody/Kingsley/McGonagall/Flickwick dueled each other lol. Hope we get to see that when Voldy wages war in earnest. A three-way duel would be insane haha.
nilluminator chapter 22 . 11/19/2023
Dope, dope chapter. Been excited for the Ministry fight for weeks! So. Very. Excited!
wgolyoko chapter 22 . 11/19/2023
Did not expect a chapter so soon after the previous one, please do keep it up :P
Gracques is the best chapter 22 . 11/18/2023
Excellent chapter. It’s good that Albus corresponded with Remus, because he has too few Order members to not try to swing Remus back into the fold if he can. I think Remus will agree, more because of Sirius and Nymphadora than anything else. It shows Albus’ cleverness that he’s using their names to appeal to Remus’ guilt to try and make him return, and that he’s used a tongue-tying curse to prevent him talking about it. My earlier advice still stands though about having Kingsley spill the beans about the matter, and having it eventually come out what Albus has done to Aberforth.

I’m pleased what you’ve done with the goblins: like with McGonagall and Moody, I’m glad some of Albus’ former allies won’t just accept his decision because he’s Albus, but rather are putting their own history with Grindelwald first.

It’s also good that you’re having Albus waste no time and that he’s already nearly destroyed all of Voldemort’s horcruxes. How you engineer a situation whereby he gets Harry to willingly walk to his death is, I guess, a test of how good a writer you are.

Last but not least, I hope the chapter about the vote is really good, because there’s been 6 whole chapters of buildup to it.

Keep up the good work!
JohnMonty chapter 22 . 11/18/2023
Great chapter! I was hoping it would have the Ministry scene in this chapter and have the titans that is Dumbledore and Grindelwald go in wands blazing. Will Dumbledore and Grindelwald kill of the wizengamot? The dark faction and some of the dark-inclined neutrals would need to go at least. Though to be honest he might just be best wiping them all out and seizing full control. Hope he kills of fudge and Umbridge. They've gotta go, this badass Albus Dumbledore can't let Fudge get away with removing him from Hogwarts and tarnishing his reputation. That pitiful little insect and Umbitch needs crushed and grounded under his heel. Hope you will have Albus make full use of his mastery of transfiguration and charms when the time comes to storm the ministry. Having tall sword-wielding guardians straight outta Hogwarts Legacy, in human, troll and giant-size would be so awesome. Please have Umbridge get turned into A toad! Great chapter and fanfic! When will the next chapter be? Update soon!
wgolyoko chapter 21 . 11/18/2023
Based Albus doing based things again. Very cool chapter !
Guest chapter 21 . 11/16/2023
This is Gracques is the best again and you should incorporate Fred, George and Ginny into this fanfic more.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/14/2023
This is Gracques is the best again and I’m just posting a review to say whenever you have the vote happen (which will presumably be next chapter), you should have Alastor and Albus have a conversation as they duel as they used to be old friends, but I’m intrigued by where you have that conversation go. I’d like to think, at any rate, that your Albus has retained too much humanity to actually kill his former friend. Maybe Alastor will get the upper hand due to Albus holding back. Can’t wait to see where you go with it.
Ero-kun chapter 21 . 11/12/2023
You continue to impress. Absolutely love your portrayal of them old boys.
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »