Reviews for Phoenix Insurgent
Fuck Names chapter 21 . 11/12/2023
I'm glad the ever-present threat of Greyback has been dealt with and that a choice is being given to others.
skotos07 chapter 21 . 11/11/2023
WOWW I really like your fanfiction. Good chapter! :)
Gracques is the best chapter 21 . 11/11/2023
Another excellent chapter! And you certainly haven’t failed to produce regular updates either. Keep up the good work!
wgolyoko chapter 20 . 11/10/2023
Professor Grindelwald has got to be one of my favorite tropes.
I also particularly loved the lengthy debate with the eons-old African, very cool way to take the time to implement another force in the fray.
And the creeping battle between Albus and... himself is still getting sprinkled ik as we go along. Simply lovely.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/9/2023
This is easily one of the top 3 stories I’ve ever read. Absolutely incredible storytelling and characters. Can’t wait for the next update!
wsbenge chapter 3 . 11/9/2023
Dumbles taught the same treatment of bullies in his school for fifty years. What did he expect?
Fuck Names chapter 20 . 11/9/2023
Really great story, I'm sad I didn't find it later so I had more to read lol. Looking forward to the next one, thanks for writing
Fuck Names chapter 18 . 11/9/2023
From what I've gathered from this chapter, it's likely that this story may be a much bigger project then I assumed. Conquering and unifying the magical world and then unifying it with the muggle world, all the while there being equality between races? I've thought of it before, many might have but I'm positive none have even attempted such a venture. Yet you have. Even still, in 4 years you've written 20 chapters (of very high quality). The likelihood of you finishing this whole story as hinted at in this chapter is pretty low; the reasons can range from motivation finishing or a lack of ideas further on or even just death/illness. That said I do really, really hope you finish this and however long this ride shall be, I'll be here.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/7/2023
Very good story, but Gellert seemed to be Voldemort's better at the dark arts. Canon Dumbledore states that Voldemort's magical knowledge is more extensive than anyone alive, Gellert should have a hard time exceeding Voldemort's mastery, especially after long incarceration.
Fuck Names chapter 9 . 11/7/2023
Narcissa was innocent, there was really no need to kill her in the end tbh. I guess this is where Albus' corruption begins.
Fuck Names chapter 8 . 11/7/2023
Dayum. rip ppl
The White Istari chapter 20 . 11/6/2023
Simply Fantastic! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Fuck Names chapter 1 . 11/6/2023
Pretty interesting. Never read an Albus POV story before, mostly because I've never come across any that are good. Albus is a little OOC here but who cares. Would have preferred Albus solo but it's your story innit
isyhgia1993 chapter 20 . 11/5/2023
Damn another great chapter!
Gracques is the best chapter 20 . 11/5/2023
Really excellent chapter. But please make the next one about the vote: I really wanna see where you go with that.
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »