Reviews for Phoenix Insurgent
isyhgia1993 chapter 18 . 10/15/2023
This is some great stuff!
De5hak chapter 18 . 10/15/2023
Was very excited to see such an early update. Excellent work as always, looking forward to next chapters of this gem.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/14/2023
Wow, have been waiting for this update! I love this story, it really is an amazing idea. Thanks for writing!
Gracques is the best chapter 17 . 10/11/2023
Please make the next update quick and I have a great idea for you: make Kingsley tell Alastor and Rufus what Remus told him about Grindelwald’s history with the Dumbledore family, so then they go to interrogate Aberforth for more information, and when he strangely doesn’t remember anything, they realise what Albus has done to his own brother to cover his tracks, so they oust Grindelwald’s history with the Dumbledore family AND they expose what Albus has done to his brother just to keep the whole matter quiet.
wgolyoko chapter 17 . 10/9/2023
Nice, storm a-brewin', plans set to collide. The hype for the next few chapters is real
JohnMonty chapter 17 . 10/8/2023
Great chapter! Was wondering when this fanfic was getting updated, it's been to long! Glad to see A fanfic were Dumbledore gives up his "the poor souls can be redeemed, let's all hug and be friends" BS and start dealing with the scum how they should be treated. When can we Ole Tommy-boy going up against Dumbledore or Grindelwald, or both? Moody needs to get on board, pour some Veritaserium down Thicknesse's throat and when comfirmed he's impreioused, free him, or if proven to be A traitor, kill him. He should be arranging accidents for Yaxley and his men. When there's bugs scurrying in your house, you kill them, not let them scurry around and make your home, there home! Shame Amelia got killed, I like her. Any mention of her in other fanfics usually has her killed, how competent is this witch? She should've survived, maybe she will have faked her death and will now work with Dumbledore to stick it to Voldy and his death munchers? Great fanfic looking forward to reading more! Update soon!
nilluminator chapter 17 . 10/8/2023
Oh man, it is so good to see an update. The story has gotten to a very interesting point and I would genuinely prefer that you write out significantly more chapters before posting because even though you are generous with your word count per chapter, there are quite a few things happening and we'd love to explore as much as possible.

Take care of yourself, and looking forward to the next update, whenever it is! Cheers!
To prior guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2023
Maybe read more than one chapter before making this judgement? Albus’ reasoning throughout is examined by the author in great detail. This is one of the best and most original stories on this site
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2023
Utter rubbish that completely misrepresents Dumbledore’s character: the man learnt his lesson from his experience with Grindelwald in his youth - he certainly wouldn’t let such pathetic people as Fudge and Umbridge destroy everything he’d stood for for almost a century. Even if he decided to take the ministry by force, he would be easily capable of doing it single-handedly. Kind of reminds me of the far more common trope Dark Harry whereby he follows some ridiculous line of reasoning for delving into the dark arts like everyone’s ridiculing me so why not just give up.
hopewell07phillip chapter 16 . 7/26/2023
Damn good story. Please update soon. Thank you for your time and effort you put into all of your fics.
Anna G chapter 16 . 7/10/2023
One of the best and most original HP stories I’ve ever read. Please continue.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/5/2023
Missing this fic - any chance of an update soon?
thunderofdeath97 chapter 1 . 6/25/2023
Yes because getting a dark lord to help you is going to help your case. Albus is an idiot.
wgolyoko chapter 1 . 5/29/2023
Pretty nice. The morality stuff is sometimes a bit on the nose (especially in terms of some characters leaving Dumbledore's side), but I appreciate that it is brought up with regularity and with a different lens most of the time. I also very much like that Gellert is his own manhis few interactions with Tonks are absolutely great and give weight to the morality stuff. A lot of it is talk but there is a sufficient amount of action to warrant the amount of talking, though I hope more consequences will rage as the climax approaches. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter !
jumping-jo chapter 16 . 5/21/2023
this is a cool story
love this gellert albus interaction
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »