Reviews for Phoenix Insurgent
De5hak chapter 15 . 7/1/2022
Awesome story and writing style. Pity you update so sporadically, had to re-read the whole fic before reading the latest chapter to recollect the plot. Enjoyed it immensely nevertheless.

Looking forward to future updates
AutumnSouls chapter 15 . 6/30/2022
did you just quote hitler
Gargamageddon chapter 15 . 6/30/2022
Fantastic! Glad to see you're still working on this story.
ta.shrivastava chapter 15 . 6/30/2022
I don't know whether anyone has told you or not, but you did an excellent job by choosing Dumbledor as the protagonist of this story. Very few authors do that.
Red's Melancholy chapter 1 . 6/30/2022
I'm also confused why Harry is even in the characters included tag. What part of theis story has shown Harry to be anything of even a side character lol Kind of a big jebait tbh
Red's Melancholy chapter 15 . 6/30/2022
Everytime I see stories where Snape tries to claim unfair for the way he's treated after all he's "done" to "protect" Harry I get so annoyed. The man is the worst and most hypocritical piece of shit character ever created and the only reason anyone ever started liking him is because of Alan Rickmans amazing abilities as an actor. Snape is literally lower than a piece of dogshit. on the bottom of a bums shoe.
Innovative maniac chapter 15 . 6/30/2022
Man I love this story, I really do. But it's painful to read when you but Harry Potter same as he was in cannon, weak, pathetic and a guy who only survive due to his luck. Sure now he is more focused on improving himself, but he definitely haven't improve, man you even started powering up Malfoy. MALFOY OF ALL PEOPLE! Come on buddy, make it more Harry centric please or at very least start leveling him up. He is playing in big league, no matter how you wanna denie it. He is. He need to level up a lot. I don't want him to be Merlin, but i want him to atleast to potential to be next Dumbledore.
isyhgia1993 chapter 15 . 6/30/2022
Good stuff! Grindelwald is such a complex character and you made the story's plotline look natural!
ghaisdlkfns chapter 15 . 6/30/2022
Holy smokes this is good stuff. I'm loving every second, thank you for sharing this fic with us all.
Uday Sra chapter 15 . 6/30/2022
Awesome
Jo Cook chapter 1 . 3/20/2022
thanks
Katie chapter 14 . 1/28/2022
Love this story so far , really hope it’s not abandoned
Guest chapter 14 . 1/20/2022
This is Brilliant, really hope you continue.
Percival12 chapter 7 . 12/14/2021
Interesting story, plot and characters, can you give us another chapter soon?
Arsinis chapter 8 . 10/19/2021
I must say that was slightly strange chapter. Dursley's house was under protection of Lily's sacrifice supported by Dumbledore's charms. Tonks house is strangely defenseless too. Also Voldemort didn't have enough competent supporters at this time of canon to made all this moves simultaneously.
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »