Reviews for Silver Dawn
Caliberious chapter 16 . 5/18/2020
Great chapter , loved the legend part too. Excited for W vs W
Nocturnal Ace chapter 16 . 5/18/2020
Really enjoyed this chapter, it adds more depth to a story when authors do their research to help that bit more to incorporate the story into reality
Caliberious chapter 16 . 5/18/2020
Nice work with legend! It's very fitting. Waiting for W Vs W!
zenqqy115 chapter 16 . 5/17/2020
I'm so ready for the final smackdown!
The Ultimate Survivor chapter 16 . 5/17/2020
Very nice. Bet that was quite the headache to figure out all that lore dude lol. Nice job
BrookeWorm3 chapter 15 . 5/7/2020
Ooo I’m excited for the next update! I do hope Sam and James are the endgame. Please! Also I hope there is a sequel in mind.
TRoger7 chapter 15 . 5/6/2020
I'm so very glad for this update. Though I didn't see it till now because for some odd reason I've stopped receiving all notifications. It was a very good chapter and I liked the whole scene that involved Mike trying to teach James how to use the shotgun properly. I'm very interested in seeing where this scene involving Beth and the Shaman,?, will go.
dracmills chapter 15 . 5/3/2020
That was really cool no werewolf action but still really great and I like how you showed that James can still be a badass without his werewolf powers. I definitely can’t wait to also see how Beth is there in the next chapter.
TheImpala97 chapter 15 . 5/2/2020
Geez... what a plot twist. Can’t wait for the next chapter.
The Ultimate Survivor chapter 15 . 5/2/2020
Good to see you back on your feet and getting into the swing of things. Getting closer and closer to that grand finale dude, keep it up.
Nocturnal Ace chapter 15 . 5/2/2020
I'm sure there'll be an interesting explanation as to how she survived and the significance of the totems effecting James. Though I hope Mike partially blowing up the Sanatorium didn't release the dozen or so of caged Wendigos XD
zenqqy115 chapter 15 . 5/1/2020
AAAAH! I'm so excited for the next chapter I can barely wait! The chapter was fantastic as always, It was appreciated during these trying times. I hope the final smackdown between the Wendigo and the Beast will be epic. See you next chapter
BrookeWorm3 chapter 14 . 4/23/2020
I’m excited for the next update!
Celtic-Moon-Wolf chapter 14 . 3/26/2020
Damn good story, I like how you've taken it from the base, while adding your own twist to the lore, thanks for taking it up mate, there are not enough decent stand-alone werewolf Fics on the site. Can't wait to see how the next few chapters turn out, and how you plan to do the monster-mash at the Finale! Or at least, I hope there's going to be a monster-mash between James and Hannah at the Finale. Take it easy and stay safe.
The Ultimate Survivor chapter 14 . 2/25/2020