Reviews for Silver Dawn
Jordan Uzumaki chapter 14 . 2/24/2020
another great chapter keep it up.
dracmills chapter 14 . 2/24/2020
Hey man glad your back and another great chapter I can’t wait to see how James impacts the rest of the story. Your a great writer man don’t stop but I understand if you need a break once in awhile too. This is definitely been a great story though and I can’t wait to see the ending.
Nocturnal Ace chapter 14 . 2/24/2020
Great to see another update and it seems like next chapter is certainly gonna be interesting
Devil2024 chapter 14 . 2/24/2020
Awesome Chapter!
Jordan Uzumaki chapter 12 . 2/14/2020
god I cant wait for more keep it up.
TheImpala97 chapter 12 . 1/16/2020
Damn I wasn’t sure about this when I started it but I am so glad I kept with it. Can’t wait to read the next chapter.
HBKKID chapter 12 . 12/30/2019
Dude awesome chapter i cant wait for a full werewolf vs wendigo fight (hopefully in the cabin before it explodes) i also cant wait for Sam and James to finally get together
dracmills chapter 12 . 12/28/2019
Thank you for the fight between the wendigo and James it was awesome I definitely can’t wait to see round 2. Also i like how you had James and mike make up too that was really cool how they made up even.
TRoger7 chapter 12 . 12/27/2019
I think that this chapter turned out very good. I like how the stranger actually survived the encounter. I also cant wait to see how the big showdown is gonna go.
BrookeWorm3 chapter 12 . 12/26/2019
Ooo damn! And you kept the stranger alive. Yay! I hope Sam and James have a small moment together, that would be nice. I’m excited for the next update
dracmills chapter 11 . 12/11/2019
Thanks for continuing to make this story it honestly is one of my favorite stories that I have ever seen the dialogue is perfect. The grammar is even amazing and there’s not one story that is even similar to this one I definitely can’t wait to read the next chapter.
zenqqy115 chapter 11 . 12/10/2019
God damn man, you're just pumping out chapters ain't ya? Keep em coming please! It's almost like Christmas :D
zenqqy115 chapter 10 . 12/8/2019
Ooo shit! honestly didn't think that was gonna happen. Wonder if a certain beast will roam free now? :)
dracmills chapter 9 . 12/4/2019
Nice idea on keeping it similar so it’s not too different and I like the idea of the wolfsbane making james human technically great chapter dude.
Nocturnal Ace chapter 9 . 11/30/2019