Reviews for Silver Dawn
The Dark Warden chapter 9 . 11/30/2019
I honestly can't wait for the Werewolf vs Wendigo smack-down!
Update Soon!
dx-1118 chapter 8 . 10/3/2019
I'm really liking this story so far. I've always been a fan of werewolves so getting to read about one being mixed into the Until Dawn world is a real treat. I like that the story focuses on the relationship between Sam (my favourite character) and James and I look forward to seeing how the events on Blackwood Mountain may bring them closer. I also really liked how you've used these early chapters to flesh out the backstory of each of the characters from the game.
So James has found a way to control himself at last. But now he's unintentionally planted the seed for Josh's revenge. I'm curious how his presence will affect Josh's plans for both him and Sam, and maybe the others too.
The witches mentioned that it may be possible for James to tame the beast within; I assume that will become important later and that Sam will have something to do with it, given that she was able to talk him down before.
Really looking forward to the next chapter. James and the gang are about to learn that there are worse monsters out there than him. Hope you are able to update again soon.
Nocturnal Ace chapter 8 . 9/28/2019
Please update this if you can, I love it
Guest chapter 8 . 9/16/2019
I'm so looking forward to seeing how James will be during Until Dawn and how he and Sam get together!
BrookeWorm3 chapter 8 . 9/15/2019
Goodnight but wtf!? Just whoa. I hope Sam and James end up together actually but I hope they get outta the sticky situation Josh is gonna our them in. I’m excited for the next update!
The Dark Warden chapter 8 . 9/15/2019
I honestly can't wait for Wolf vs. Wendigo. That is a grudge match made in heaven right there. Bring on the Blood Shed!
BrookeWorm3 chapter 7 . 7/19/2019
Whoa...I loved it! I’m excited for the next update!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2019
Poor James, his life is a supernatural roller coaster, I hope he gets a happy ending!
Looking forward to the next chapter!
PlayBoxCube chapter 6 . 7/15/2019
Keep going please, the events are unfolding perfectly for the remainder of the story! This rules!
dracmills chapter 6 . 7/14/2019
I am so loving this story great plot and I can’t wait to see James against the wendigos it will be so awesome. Also thanks for continuing the story.
Viller chapter 6 . 7/11/2019
I love! now the true nature of James was revealed to have decided the group now divided as always a good chapter! waiting for the next update.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2019
Oh man, what's going to happen next? This is making me excited for future chapters!
Keep up the good work!
BrookeWorm3 chapter 6 . 7/10/2019
Oh man that was crazy! But James and Sam, is cute but supernatural...ugh! I love it! I’m excited for the next update!
rambo012098 chapter 6 . 7/10/2019
can't wait for more
BrookeWorm3 chapter 5 . 7/7/2019
Ooo James and Sam, my favorite is I think getting close, so I’m excited!
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »