Reviews for Fire Emblem Fates: Gamer of Grima
Chrome Fate chapter 5 . 2/23/2021
is this gonna continue? I sure hope so..
Ethan Kironus chapter 4 . 7/4/2020
Good thing he told her the truth before he lost his memories. But how does Awakening's story fit in with him being born in the "Mysterious Kingdom" and rhen being raised on Earth?
Ethan Kironus chapter 2 . 7/3/2020
So, essentially an alternate-dimension version of Cayden.
Bridd chapter 1 . 6/29/2020
Isnt it the exact same as the other one? If the premise is just the same its half the fun, you could have changed some things, its not a direct copy só ill give you that. Not that im giving you shit for it, its just a bit dissapointing.
Haxorus knight chapter 4 . 6/29/2020
What do you have in mind about the Rwby?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 5 . 6/29/2020
WHOOHOO! This was perfect! Glad we were able to cook this one out so well! I don’t think I even saw one spelling error! Talk about perfection! *coughSubakicough not sorry cough*
Grimmideals chapter 1 . 5/13/2020
Ch.4 I am very confused...eh I can wait for answers.
Grimmideals chapter 3 . 5/13/2020
Ch. 4 I'll wait though... this is starting to seem like there might just be a family of dimension scattered siblings from Valla and these are their kids...
Grimmideals chapter 4 . 5/12/2020
Wait. Team RWBY? Neo? Noooo... Mark's kids? Did he have a harem in the RWBYverse or something? If so, sorry but I'll have to drop this on principal. I don't do haremfics.
Grimmideals chapter 4 . 5/12/2020
Wait... is Mark an alternate reality version of Antex's OC? Not just a counterpart but an alt like the different Robins and Corrins?
Grimmideals chapter 3 . 5/12/2020
Jaune Arc reference! He did the thing!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 4 . 4/2/2020
Dawww! Hey! I knew you cared about me, Grima! Lol.

In any case, yes. I apologize for my long absence and LATE REVIEW for this. Good work! I loved it!

I’ll try and contact you sometime tomorrow on Discord. Don’t know how long I’ll be on though. Depends on schedule and my urge to "walk the road of life". Lol.
MasterBlade47 chapter 4 . 3/30/2020
Long time no see. Also RWBY what do they have to do with this? Also Mark feels connected to Ganglari, was it his before he was "executed" and I am interested to see why Kaze reconizes Mark and why he hadn't changed apperance and was a Fellblood from birth.
Tegusis chapter 1 . 1/7/2020
Hope you're still alive out there man. It's amazing so far and I would hate to see this abandoned.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 3 . 8/10/2019
We did good work! Let’s keep it up!