Reviews for A New Circumstance
Plain Jane Pixie chapter 31 . 10/27/2020
What a fabulous ending! Feels a bit rushed but I enjoyed it very much. I love the banter between Eerika, her children and their grandparents. Well done, Sarnai4! Keep up the good work.

Also, if your interested, I would love it if you'd check out my HTTYD fic, "Courage & Kindness". It would mean the world if I received a review from you. (: Thanks.
Plain Jane Pixie chapter 29 . 1/6/2020
Oh no! Stay strong, Eerika. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Plain Jane Pixie chapter 23 . 10/31/2019
Poor Eerika. I hope she recovers well. Please continue soon.
Plain Jane Pixie chapter 22 . 10/24/2019
Spunky little tyke, Erika is. Things seem to be looking up for her. I hope to see a continuation soon.
Plain Jane Pixie chapter 20 . 10/15/2019
Aw! Eerika is such a determined little tyke. She's going to be a great leader one day. I wonder what tale her father is going to tell her.
Plain Jane Pixie chapter 19 . 10/12/2019
AW! Not only is Eerika a tough cookie, but she is quite the smart one as well. I can't wait to see her grow up.
Plain Jane Pixie chapter 18 . 10/11/2019
Aw! Baby Erika is one tough cookie, isn't she? That was quite the battle. I can't wait to read further.
Plain Jane Pixie chapter 17 . 9/25/2019
Oh my dude! No joke at all, but Erika is the name of Mala and Dagur's baby girl in the fan-fiction I'm writing. Looks like we have the same taste in names.
Well done! These two are going to be great parents. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Plain Jane Pixie chapter 13 . 9/2/2019
YES! Mala is pregnant! WOOHOO! I knew it was going to happen sooner or later. I can't wait to continue reading. Keep up the great writing.
Plain Jane Pixie chapter 7 . 8/26/2019
I'm loving this story so far. It's a very neat concept you got going on here. I'm just hoping Mala and Dagur will have a baby at some point. Keep up the awesome work!
Plain Jane Pixie chapter 1 . 8/18/2019
Finally! A story about these two! I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/30/2019
Interesting. It's nice to have a story about Dagur and Mala. Could you please do something about the layout? It's centered and the dialogue is not comfortable to read.