Reviews for Little Moment: The Sorceress And The Knight
Welkin chapter 12 . 1/16/2022
After everything it has distinguish itself on, it served to be apart of Little Moments and yet held its own. Now it's carried as a part of me and as I close the book a part of me will stay with this story. It hurt me to read but I would read it all over again. Thank you Erico, you are a wonder to behold.
Welkin chapter 12 . 1/16/2022
The symbolism and connections this story made with the wider universe it's a part of. Ama Yagi, Boudica and Sacha reminds me of a certain family on a summer break, I believe they were what this was coming down to. The time-travel spell that connected with Stone In The River and Kiss Me Goodbye. Aine & Sloane, Bezel & The Knight, Boudica & Sacha, Ben 10,000 & Gwendolyn.
Welkin chapter 12 . 1/16/2022
That pond, where they first met as children, things were so simple back then. The concepts you laid down, how mana works and flows, how magic is used in so many different ways was amazing, how the colors signifies how powerful they are. So many settings were memorable and recognizable with their distinctiveness. Atlantis being this floating islands makes this incredible image, a continent that fills the blue sky and the vehicles that made up the world. The art piece Bezel made to record their first meet up butchered me. And the trace of the corruption pulling through. The Mage Knight and their divisions were a intriguing part of the story as a military force. And what happened in Zolim, where The Liar was and how it challenged him and twisted him up. The reunion was heartfelt after the masks were pulled down, they were able to finally find each other again. They were able to grow and learn from each other and helping others in the slums, Terra called out to them for adventures, Sloane revealing his background concerning his love for Bezel's mom and what that would meant for them in the future. And adventures came, traces of Danel, the journey to the tribes and villages, Ama Yagi's teachings of true magic, the abductions of people being sold to slavers was something I didn't expect to read upon and breaking that transaction was so amazing. How The Rusla were connected to the story with The Ganarus Province, wasn't it? Was endearing to read unfold. The innovations then came, with the discovery of how beautiful Terra, Mana and the Leylines were and they were connected. Their bond grew and they grew closer, it ignited and they found their love, signified by the Heartstone. Complications grew within Atlantis as they're growing up and drama was starting to build up. Ideas were stolen and used for weapons and a crack has started to split them up, testing them whether they are true to each other, they made their own decisions then. The time skip was brutal, and eventhough things had developed with Logos and Atlantis, a bright future I just couldn't see. They became their own, setting on their sides. The children came possessing the best of their parents and war was on, hope that they could have gotten back together after all of these years, hope that they would listen to each other but no. Three years of war was all it took, they made wonders and crafts generations later on are never able to copy, but they bleed and are falling to ruin. Sloane died, Danel died, everything was blown away, what mattered most was lost as the fighting increased. Not long after Terra itself was dying. Lives were saved as many they could but the damaged is done, each side are utterly destroyed and there was little left to fight for. So for the last time in the place where it began, Bezel died when he couldn't save her not like last time.
Welkin chapter 12 . 1/16/2022
I guess I should begin with the first chapter and go recollect some more moving down the line, it has been about a year so my memories are a bit fuzzy.
Welkin chapter 12 . 1/16/2022
I am speechless. Utterly awestruck. It's been about a year reading all of these twelve chapters, there were times when I had to take a step back, especially at the half way point. I thought I lost my desire for this story but it was rekindled and have finished it. There are so many things to pick apart and I wanna do them all.
Welkin chapter 11 . 1/15/2022
One More Chapter Left.
Naym Edrak chapter 1 . 10/25/2021
The real Bezel is actually just an old turtle man from a different galaxy.
CinnamonFEST chapter 12 . 2/6/2021
Beautiful story, tugging so damn much at my heart strings I literally feel pain for the two of them. I think the only extra detail I'd have needed would have been his name. like just that bit of closure. Bezel finding out he still loved her and her validating his existence again with his name. it was a lovely story , thanks for sharing it.
ImRaikaa chapter 12 . 10/16/2020
Ah man, what a good story. It was really able to stir feelings of happiness, longing, and anger at all the right moments. You and Shadow have a hell of a gift for story telling, for character design, and setting.
I really wish the ending would've been a bit more conclusive, I felt like the emotional response as a reader was left without closure if that makes any sense. We're sad for Bezel dying, afraid for the Knight going forward, and angry at those who betrayed him. It just feels uncomfortable in my opinion.

That's the only real criticism I have for this story. I doubt you need my 2 cents or praise, but for what it's worth, you got a 9.5/10 from me lol.
I look forward to your future endeavors dude!
LongSword chapter 12 . 10/12/2020
Always knew it was going to have a sad ending. But said fact did absolutely nothing to lessen the impact of the heartbreak of the last few chapters. It was a beautifully woven tale of love and tragedy that honestly left me teary. Thanks for the amazing read man.
Devor chapter 12 . 7/20/2020
Yeah no man your bullshiting me I reread this chapter and this is clearly a cliffhanger ending the "Sir, youryour aura!" and "...and the world froze around him" lines clearly indicate that something happened afterwards, also I was sure the ending would somehow imply that Gwen (and Ben lol) are their descendants and since Boudica is another dimension and you said that humanity developed in this dimension difrently it means that the knight and Bezel lived and had more children (canon) or maybe someone from the lege-something dimension came to earth afterwards and that explains the origin of human mages and why there's so few of them where in this era most humans could use magic? I'm grasping at straws here since the Tennyson's being their descendants was pure speculation on my part but god dammit thers clearly something more to this ending and I'm not even sure I want a epilogue or if I want it to end here because you hurt me so badly I don't know if I can trust you anymore.(ะท)
Devor chapter 12 . 7/20/2020
Man that was amazing fuck you thou this isn't canon, Parrin froze time the took the Knight and Bezel to the they they broke up and they lived happy ever after, this ending is bullshit didn't happen, not canon, fuck you. There story was amazing thou I just wished you weren't such a huge dick and a liar beacues non of this is canon fuck you.(love you)
Devor chapter 10 . 7/20/2020
Why don't you just write a happy slice of life story then, huh? Or at least a boring story I can simply drop halfway through, instead of this riveting emotional rollercoaster I had to binge read in 1 day that I can't walk away from.
Devor chapter 9 . 7/20/2020
10 years... what the fuck do you mean 10!? I knew I shouldn't read this after stones in the river but god dammit I was hoping you wouldn't hurt me like this again. Men I don't know how you'll do it but you better pull off some time travel bullshit because otherwise I'm going to cry. What do you mean 10 years He could't just missed out on 10 years of his daughters life, why are you hurting me like this dude, don't get me wrong I love every minute of it but this is breaking me you know? They are totally going back in time and fixing this somehow, this is my headcanon and I don't care what you say.
AirenLag chapter 12 . 7/19/2020
'Thunderous applause' bravo! Such an amazing story, and a great addition to the universe (fan-universe?) Of little moments. It's been quite a journey to follow this story since it began. 'More applause'