Reviews for Little Moment: The Sorceress And The Knight
VP69 chapter 8 . 3/26/2020
I'm trying to think of what review to post that isn't just me stating how much I would like to slap Bezel and her Knight until they start thinking again. I regret to say that I have failed.
Tactical Ochoa chapter 8 . 3/20/2020
God damn, that was one hell of a way to end a chapter. Everyone sure does have their breaking point...and Bezel and the Knight certainly reached theirs in this chapter. Tensions just keep continuing to rise. Sparks of conflict building up ever more. It feels genuinely scary and gripping. Even when the fate of Atlantis and Logos was already revealed in Stone in the River, I'm still hoping and wishing for things to get better and not worse for the world of Terra. Or at the very least for Bezel and the Knight.

After reading this chapter, I feel like there's more to the history of Atlantis and Logos that was changed over time than just Bezel being mistaken for a man. I have all sorts of predictions about that history and I'm intrigued to see whether these predictions reign true or not.

Every chapter of this story I read makes me more eager and interested for the next. Again, for god knows how many times now, great job here. I really wish that we got this level of depth and quality in the writing with the actual Ben 10 shows. The Little Moments series and universe continues to be some of the best Ben 10-related material I've ever experienced. Nothing in the official iterations of the franchise comes even close to what this series offers. I'm looking forward to seeing the next chapter come out and what it has to offer.
AirenLag chapter 8 . 3/19/2020
Ohh Nooo! After everything they went through! Oohh Nooo! ToT I'm crying, this ending is so sad! Ooohhhh! 'Hides crying in a corner'
Audio.Artistic chapter 8 . 3/19/2020
Confined at home and still going. You're the man.

Good to know your Okay.
weirdhead chapter 1 . 3/19/2020
Almost everyone thinks every ben has to be male, yeah then they find bezel to be a man always. But not me, I like this story.
rowhith1998 chapter 8 . 3/19/2020
I know it's a tragedy but damn I was really hoping for it to go well. Damn man. Amazing chapter as always. Keep up the good work. Waiting for further chapters :)
shadows59 chapter 8 . 3/18/2020
You monster!
Anonymoose chapter 7 . 3/17/2020
I literally dissolved in a pool called love at the end there. Also loved the part when the knight snapped and put those royal mage knights in their place. Can’t help but think the fight with Volkas will have negative consequences later on. Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but this totally publishable. I would definitely pay to read this and the sequels that cover the impending war. This last chapter has me wondering if Bezel and Gwen are connected in some way since the keystone seems to be Bezel’s heartstone. Anyway, great chapter and can’t wait for more. Cheers,
Tactical Ochoa chapter 7 . 1/25/2020
That's quite the interesting way for the Keystone to be created. The reasoning behind it does make sense though. Mana is life and that is how life is created.

Again, the world building and character development continues to be stellar. It's quite tense how Bezel and the Knight have to go through such an effort to keep their relationship a secret with plenty of tense moments where it felt like their masks were about to crumble. The segment that focused on the Mage King was intriguing. So many mistakes and regrets that he had and Bezel realizing that only further strained their relationship. Bezel and the Knight's continuously growing relationship is, as usual, still done really well. Bezel is learning more and more about magic and the world that she's in and she does a good job of using what she learned to help better herself and the world.

Bezel's research into and gradually greater understanding of the leylines was so intriguing and engaging to read. It contributed greatly to the build up of her creating the Keystone of Bezel. It helped make that moment become such a memorable achievement for her to pull off after a year of struggling to understand the true nature of the leylines.

I continue to be really intrigued to see where this story goes next. Great job. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/25/2020
I had a feeling the "capacitor" was going to be the charm's and keystone but wow that's just wow are u going to make the staff of age's to? Maybe have it be a powerful focus or something like that or the alpha rune oh that would be LIT!
shadows59 chapter 7 . 1/24/2020
This was a marvel of a chapter. You showed the suffocation that they both feel in royal life so well, and how they both deal with it. The Knight's way is quick and brutal, but I think that the conversation that Bezel has with her father will hurt for a lot longer. And then, just when I was sure that you were going to close off their one chance to be themselves you gave them something so special for all that they've done.
And then you have it all build up to the Keystone, created in love and with all that it means. I love how you show why no one made a second and all that went into it. No one who just wanted power could do what Bezel did. With this, you've left the canon Bezel so far in the dust its not even funny. Omniverse made a joke, you made a world and a wonderful woman. Congratulations.
Anonymoose chapter 6 . 12/17/2019
Another stunning chapter. It was like Christmas came early. Starting to feel a little bad for our Knight. How many times is he going to get run through? Really enjoying how the focus of this story has shifted from the knight to Bezel and the knight has taken a more supporting role as Bezel comes into her own. Little worried about our two hero's... nothing good can come from heading back into the vipers den. Hopefully I won’t have to wait too long to find out. Cheers,
Tactical Ochoa chapter 6 . 12/14/2019
Another great entry into this already great story. Danel and Yagi Rusla were great additions here and Roland Gobeas and Knight Commander Finna Keral were great villains for this chapter; especially Keral, who was certainly quite the dangerous foe for Bezel and the Knight to deal with. The further character development of Bezel and the Knight continues to be great and welcoming as well with Bezel learning so much more of magic and the real world, further pushing her towards the legend that history remembers her for.

The lore and world building in this story still continues to be interesting, unique, and gripping. So dark, brutal, and unforgiving yet folks like Danel and Bezel certainly show that dark times certainly can bring the best out of people. To bring a lot of goodness and light to the world, working very hard and overcoming a lot of suffering and hardship to achieve that goal. Stuff like Bezel's lifesight spell and Yagi Rusla's healing teaching really adds more depth to the magic element of the Ben 10 and Little Moments universe. I'm quite intrigued about that powder and those weapons that Danel used to combat their opponents' use of magic. It would be nice to learn more about that.

You still do a good job of tackling the action elements in this story and the intensity of them. It's one of the many things that the Ben 10 franchise just really needs more of. Bezel and the Knight are put in so much danger that brings a lot of concern for their safety and well-being, which just makes their victories in this chapter feel so satisfying.

Once again, great job here. I look forward to seeing what you have to offer next with this story. I also look forward to seeing Little Moments Rebooted get continued as well.
AirenLag chapter 6 . 12/13/2019
Oh... that almost death at the begining of the chapter almost gave ME a heart attack xo Bezel has learned so much about life on the surface, she would make an great ambassador... buuuuuttt... I can feel that wont happen... for a while at least. I loved that little side plot of Danel being the 'Illegitimate' son of the late Baron. Keep going, you are amazing.
shadows59 chapter 6 . 12/11/2019
This chapter is the best yet. The care that the two show to each other now that they know how they feel, the innocence of their love, or them exploring their feelings is such a contrast to the world that they find themselves in as they come face to face with the rot that is infecting Atlantis. I can't tell you how disgusted I am at what the baron does, or how realistic it is. This is only slightly balanced out by how much I love the new aliens. I will never miss a Stargate reference and they work perfectly here, in a more primitive galaxy. Bezel is so quickly becoming the queen that the world needs, one that loves her people and will do anything to protect them, and this is such a test for their love. One that they both pass when they risk everything to save the other. If this was a paper book I would have thrown it twice for what you did. Even on my computer I was tempted. I was sure that the tragedy part of the description was about to pay off. I love the world that you've made and the two at the heart of it. I can't wait to see where you go next.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »