Reviews for Little Moment: The Sorceress And The Knight
Anonymoose chapter 5 . 11/19/2019
Your killing me here. I’m so invested in these characters but I know your going to Romeo and Juliet them. Please for the love of god, don’t let the knight or Bezel be the mage stuck in time. That would just be awful. Hands down your best work. Cheers,
AirenLag chapter 5 . 10/14/2019
Yeeeeeesss! Finally! *dances happily* let them be happy!
Tactical Ochoa chapter 5 . 10/13/2019
It's been a while since the release of the previous chapter but well worth the wait. I find it funny how in the main story of the Little Moments series, Gwen is tutoring/mentoring Ben while in this story, the Knight acts as Bezel's mentor. The character arc and world building in this story continues to be absolutely stellar, which is something that the Little Moments series is no doubt famous for pulling off very well.

This chapter does a great job explaining Sloane as a character. You really come to understand why he is the way he is and how the conflicts and circumstances that he faced in his life relates to the Knight and Bezel. To me, Sloane felt like the "Max Tennyson" of this story in his own unique, interesting, and compelling way.

This story continues to make Bezel better and better and better. It's great how some people view her poorly due to the family that she came from only for her to later on prove them wrong. She's an example of what a true and great leader should be. She went through the effort to overcome her struggles, become even better than she was before, and prove herself to be the leader that the people of Terra deserved. There's no doubt that people are going to side with her over Atlantis and I wouldn't be surprised if that includes the 242nd RRD.

The Knight certainly went through a lot in this chapter as well. There's still a lot that he's struggling with but, especially with Bezel's support of him, he is breaking through and overcoming each of his struggles as the story progresses. With each struggle and challenge that he overcomes, he's able to grow closer and closer to Bezel and the same goes vice versa. I'm really looking forward to seeing where this story goes next. Same goes with Little Moments Rebooted. Great job as usual.
Ian Atlas chapter 5 . 10/13/2019
Thank you for the chapter. It was riveting. I'm scared of a dark ending xD
MokenbaNirakaPet chapter 5 . 10/13/2019
Wow! Very nice chapter here :D
The conversations had good variations between Sloane, Bezel & the knight (amongst the others there as well) was interesting and I'm pretty engaged with the world building as well.
What Bezel did to help the survivors of Dapana after what happened was very wonderful, along with the story of her mother through Sloane w/ some backstory(very nice touch).
Near the end with her celebrating his birthday and the kiss (also the shooting star) was well worth the wait.
Looking forward to the next chapter to come
Hate Eater chapter 5 . 10/12/2019
I'll just assume they made out for like an hour and then blushed all the way back to bed, woke up the next morning eat breakfast and made out for a while.

If the Knight tought that kissing her would help him satiate some hunger, he'll have the worst coming soon. The Royal Palace was a prison to them before, now? Torture chamber would be a more fitting name.

How many words does this chapter has? Over 20k at minimun. I'd say the massive chapter worked agains it for the most part, you crammed far too much events in this. You could've separated this into two parts and made more digestible.
shadows59 chapter 5 . 10/12/2019
For the first time we see the world beyond Atlantis and its cities, and the Knight and Bezel beyond the rules that have guided their whole lives. This chapter is the start of so many things. Bezel starting down the path that will lead to the Charms that still have her name 14,000 years later, her meeting the people she's supposed to lead and protect without the wall of guards that she's used to, with just her Knight by her side.
We see so many firsts in this story, so many stories begin, so many lights kindled and so many legends born that its amazing that you still keep everyone human. They keep all the fears and worries and doubts and joys that make them human. This is quickly becoming my favorite story of yours and I can't wait to see where the Sorceress and her Knight go next.
Anonymoose chapter 4 . 9/28/2019
Picked this up on whim and holy crap is it ever good. Sucked me in form the very beginning. Love the whole nameless protagonist thing. Can’t wait for more, although the whole tragedy thing has me a little worried. Hopefully the tragedy will be tempered with a really heroic death or something.

This reminded me a lot of the Cipangu dream from shadow59’s little moments reboot (chapter 10). Maybe he/she wouldn’t mind if you finished it up or fleshed it out. Cheers,
Tactical Ochoa chapter 4 . 8/2/2019
shadows59 certainly sums up this chapter greatly but I'll still give my two cents on it.

It's a great change up to have this chapter focus on Bezel's perspective. You've done a great job establishing the stepping stones for what's to come with her as a character. To see her overcome the struggles that she goes through, to learn the truth of the world of Terra outside of Atlantis, to begin her efforts to try and help those that need help, etc. really helps define her even more as a character. The Knight certainly also does his part to help define and develop Bezel as a character as well as it is thanks to him that Bezel was able to get through much of the events of this chapter. I know that I've said this plenty of times before but still, this really is a far better version of Bezel than what Omniverse provided. It's exactly what Bezel should've been.

The Knight's duel with Instructor Drake really revealed a lot about the Royal Guard; explains a lot about the Royal Guard. A lot about their actual combat "prowess". A lot about how they were so easily overwhelmed during the attack on the parade. The best duelist in the Royal Guard and he never stood a chance against the Knight. Of course, the Knight has dealt with far far far worse and come out victorious so that duel was certainly a cake walk to him. All that those Royal Guards really had on them was loyalty to the royal family and the Knight proved that loyalty alone wasn't enough for them to do their jobs properly and effectively. Proved that they really didn't have actual true honor like he did. As the Knight stated himself. They learned how to duel. He learned how to fight. The Royal Guards are all show yet no go; all bark yet no bite.

That along with how the royal family is portrayed in this chapter really adds a lot of depth to the rulers of Atlantis. The more you learn about them, the more obvious their inevitable downfall is. The stepping stones are really mounting here and I look forward for what's next to come.
Hate Eater chapter 4 . 8/2/2019
"runecrafting" after spending over a month training runecrafting in runescape to then be banned for botting; this word gives me PTSD.

Next chapter is when the path that layed down for Bazel to become the strongest mage of all times starts. Her life learning more. There's a debate to be held over why would the King allow something like this to happen. Even with the Knight credentials and her sound argument. He've grow paranoid of his daughter safety.

With how big the unrest in Atlantis is, I'd wonder what did the crowned prince said to convince him. Also, he's letting his 13 years old daughter travel for an undefinitive time with a young chap? That's a stretch; but it's not so big that my suspencion of disbelif is broken.
shadows59 chapter 4 . 8/2/2019
I loved seeing the world through Bezel's eyes, even if it hurt watching her try to make herself something that she isn't just because it's what her family and her people demand. I can see where her father is coming from, especially after the assassination attempt, but he can't relate to the world or anything in it except from the perspective of a fist.

There are bits of that in the Knight, too, but he knows how much a mind means in a fight, whether against an abomination like the Liar or a petty bully who thinks that he's a knight and a teacher. I love how he's the inspiration that makes Bezel realize that she can out-think the chains that are holding her in Atlantis and just how fast she runs when he shows her that he can.

I just wish that she had to run further to find the rot at Atlantis's heart. She cares too much, and I'm afraid that what she'll find in the real world will be more than she can stand. At least she'll have her knight at her side. So far you've shown us the city and the army of Atlantis. I can't tell you how thrilled I am to see the wider world, and I can't wait to see what they do out in the world.
bastur chapter 3 . 7/23/2019
Do you know something? Change the james of the characters and you have a ver good base for an original work.

It is true that it would need some more polish on relation to pacing on the relationship between the maid characters, but the seed for a very good fantasy novel is all there. And what 8s more, most of it is all yours and not from the base material.
AirenLag chapter 3 . 7/9/2019
Wow... they are so sweet. This story is conected to little moments right? But it holds up pretty well as a stand alone story. I really like your style :3
Hate Eater chapter 3 . 7/9/2019
You've set yourself up by not naming the lead huh? It'll be harder from now on to continuously refering him as the "knight" or other Title with Bazel being his friend. I could take before since he wasn't the most popular kid in the block but now he's a full fledge Mage Knight with war badges and at the age of 14- It'll be harder for him to be only the title. I'm eager to see how you tackle such conclipated web.
AZalmega chapter 3 . 7/8/2019
Goddamn, GODDAMN. This is so good. I don't know how you get from a simple story of an orphaned boy and his princess to this. This chapter is really good. I'm enjoying the way you efficiently build the world and the relationship between the two. You sufficiently explained the magic level enough but I feel you should address the actual abilities the level difference can have. Magic blasts and enhancing weapons are cool but completely random at times. The world seems still undeveloped even though the conflict between the below ground and Atlantis are sufficiently established. I love the fight and the relationship the most and I think you can do so much more with the rest. The Knight now learn to speak another alien language and seems to interact more with other alien species as well. That is great. He also met people who help forged him into the warrior he is now. You also did a good job the Liar. It's a fantastic villain that leaves a lasting impact on the Knight.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »