Reviews for Title Pending
Hawaiian-Plumeria chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Serena should have her Sailor Moon powers (all of them if possible) and new X-Men powers, maybe keeping true to the idea that she is very powerful. I think Darien should still be her boyfriend, and I strongly appose any homosexual pairings.

Hawaiian-Plumeria
CHUMANI12 chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Get movin already!Once again she should have the powers of cosmos and a mutant power like controlling shadows!Also she should be with Rogue but if u don't like yuri she should br with Logan (Wollverine) so get amovon!
BloodyHell91 chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Q1: yes...

Q2: yes...

ok bye...
CHUMANI12 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Yes Serena (Usagi to me) should have the powers of cosmos mutant powers like being in control of shadows and she should be with Wolverine or Rogue.
Angel of Serenity88 chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
It should be either a Serena/Remy or Serena/Logan. I don't think you should involve the scouts and her past. Let her start over fresh with new powers and friends.
sarsvato chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
serena should have othe powers and i think her boyfriend should be evan the porkepine. UPDATE SOON!
Serenity Komoshiro chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Serena should have her Sailormoon powers. As for the boyfriend up to you it's your fanfic after all. Plz. update soon I wish to read your fanfic.
serena lance 4ever chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
yes serena should have other powers besides her scoute powers ,
serena's boyfriend should be lance ,
TAB chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Hmm. . . Let me think. How about. . . for a boyfirend Kurt? And I don't know what kind of Sailer Moon powers Serena has. So yes? On questiong one? Well, hope you upload the story soon! _
princess srerna xsavior chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
To answer your questions Yes serena should have powers out side of sailor moon i think she should have the power to control things with her emotions and and kurt should be her boyfriend well please update soon!
Samantha chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
I think that Serena should have telekintic and all the powers the other scouts have. Darien should be her boyfriend
Kitsune Whiterose lazy chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
1. Sailor Cosmos powers

2. Pietro or Kurt

Usa/ Pietro would be teh awesome.
moon princess chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Heres an idea for a a title "Forgotten memories"

Hope that helps can't wait for the next capter!
Bishounen chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
1.) sort of yes but she can still transform

2.) Make it Peitro or how evr you spell his name you know quicksilver
Silver Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
In answer to your 2 questions.1) Why not let her have other powers?

2) How about Logan/Wolverine he always seems to get the preverberial kick in the pants